Windows 10: I need iCloud

Discus and support I need iCloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Hp laptop and I need to download iCloud for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AaronD3, Nov 21, 2018.

1. AaronD3 Win User

I need iCloud

I have an Hp laptop and I need to download iCloud for Windows 10

:)

AaronD3, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 21, 2018
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 21, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

I need iCloud

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

I need iCloud

1. I need iCloud - Similar Threads - need iCloud

2. Question: Do I need a 256 GB SSD PC or larger to transfer just over 200 GB of iCloud Photos...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Do I need a 256 GB SSD PC or larger to transfer just over 200 GB of iCloud Photos...: If not, I'll do it in maybe 60 days to go back down to 50 GB iCloud+ until I do need a 256 GB SSD Windows laptop, maybe in four years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-do-i-need-a-256-gb-ssd-pc-or-larger-to/bc76c650-6f21-465e-a107-a2030d21192f
  3. Question: Do I need a 256 GB SSD PC or larger to transfer just over 200 GB of iCloud Photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Do I need a 256 GB SSD PC or larger to transfer just over 200 GB of iCloud Photos...: If not, I'll do it in maybe 60 days to go back down to 50 GB iCloud+ until I do need a 256 GB SSD Windows laptop, maybe in four years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-do-i-need-a-256-gb-ssd-pc-or-larger-to/bc76c650-6f21-465e-a107-a2030d21192f
  4. Trying to set up my iCloud account on my pc and I keep getting a msg saying I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to set up my iCloud account on my pc and I keep getting a msg saying I need to...: Split from this thread.How can I contact Microsoft support via phone to speak with someone about my Hotmail email account? I am trying to set up my iCloud account on my pc and I keep getting a msg saying i need to manage my account and fix my password...
  5. Trying to set up my iCloud account on my pc and I keep getting a msg saying I need to...

Trying to set up my iCloud account on my pc and I keep getting a msg saying I need to...: Split from this thread.How can I contact Microsoft support via phone to speak with someone about my Hotmail email account? I am trying to set up my iCloud account on my pc and I keep getting a msg saying i need to manage my account and fix my password...
  6. Sync icloud mail to outlook on pc help needed

Sync icloud mail to outlook on pc help needed: I am trying to sync my icloud mail to outlook on my pc. It used to be synced but stopped working. How do i resolve this please. I have checked my password is saved correctly & matches my icloud account. I have limited technical understanding!!! Help would be appreciated as...
  7. need help with ghost icloud photos folders on my windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help with ghost icloud photos folders on my windows explorer: I had OneDrive and iCloud Photos running. Very soon i notice icloud photo ghost folders in my windows explorer and I can't delete them. I also uninstalled OneDrive and iCloud and these folders still exist. when I click on the folder, I get the "location is not available"...
  8. icloud emails says needs attention

icloud emails says needs attention: I have tried fixing and managing the account.I have gone into settings and checked incoming and outgoing mail.I still have a hazard on the lap top,and password is all correct.I can get mail on the iphone ,but not through the lap top.Anybody have the answer please?...
  9. windows 10 won't let me install icloud for windows. I need to download my photos to my PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 won't let me install icloud for windows. I need to download my photos to my PC.: when I try it says for me to manually install it. But when I try that windows says I need a media feature pack for windows. Then when I go to Microsoft.com I can't find the package...
  10. Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage.: When I begin to install the Media Featrues Pack for my Windows 10 HP PC, V1803, Build 17134.407 and 64 - bit, I get the message Windows Update Standalone not applicable. What do I do to continue? I followed all the instructions/prompts....