Windows 10: I need immediate help with refunding this game.

Discus and support I need immediate help with refunding this game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IssaGirth, May 9, 2019.

1. IssaGirth Win User

I need immediate help with refunding this game.

For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official site. Can you please let me know if there is any way I can refund the Windows 10 version ASAP? Thank you.

:)

IssaGirth, May 9, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 9, 2019
  3. Ineed help refunding a game

I need the game nba live 18 the oreorder to be refunded, the xbox said that i could refund it anytime and i want to right now

dylanhaner, May 9, 2019
  4. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, May 9, 2019
Thema:

I need immediate help with refunding this game.

1. I need immediate help with refunding this game. - Similar Threads - need immediate help

2. need help with a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with a refund: You billed me incorrectly for windows 11 I would like a refund please , thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-refund/9c6d3441-2fea-4fb8-a33e-78ffd0049491
  3. need help with a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with a refund: You billed me incorrectly for windows 11 I would like a refund please , thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-refund/9c6d3441-2fea-4fb8-a33e-78ffd0049491
  4. I need a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a refund: So I got charged for a name change and didn't get it can I get a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-refund/a5b01bd5-e487-44b1-b339-340d49a13b5e
  5. I need help immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help immediately: I was convinced to reset my PC without saving anything. It finished but I cant open any windows apps like calculator or anything. I found out that I cant open MS Store as well. I need to deal with all the apps needed on my PC but I cant start since Store is not working....
  6. I need help immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help immediately: I was convinced to reset my PC without saving anything. It finished but I cant open any windows apps like calculator or anything. I found out that I cant open MS Store as well. I need to deal with all the apps needed on my PC but I cant start since Store is not working....
  7. I need help immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Need immediate help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need immediate help: Hello, when I was installing the newest update, as I was about the shut down my device, a new window has popped up, stopping me from doing so. Its name was "WUIconWindow", and what worries me is that after I tried to look it up, all i found was "malware analysis". I've...
  9. I need help immediately!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help immediately!: I have gotten a new pc recently, and because I'm in college I needed to use one drive. so I log in and all and it forces a full backup on my computer. half my apps have been corrupted, some of my very important files are also corrupted. Even Microsoft word isn't working. how...
  10. Need help getting refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help getting refund: I purchased this game -Forza Horizon 4 on 3rd April 2020. But I am unable to download the large game. I apologise for not checking up the size beforehand. The internet connection is very bad around these parts and I have no way to get it done. It is looking impossible for me...