Windows 10: I need immediate help with refunding this game.

Discus and support I need immediate help with refunding this game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IssaGirth, May 9, 2019.

1. IssaGirth Win User

I need immediate help with refunding this game.

For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official site. Can you please let me know if there is any way I can refund the Windows 10 version ASAP? Thank you.

:)

IssaGirth, May 9, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 9, 2019
  3. Ineed help refunding a game

I need the game nba live 18 the oreorder to be refunded, the xbox said that i could refund it anytime and i want to right now

dylanhaner, May 9, 2019
  4. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, May 9, 2019
Thema:

I need immediate help with refunding this game.

1. I need immediate help with refunding this game. - Similar Threads - need immediate help

2. Refunding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding games: Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button...
  3. Can't Refund Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Refund Game: Hello guys... I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store. I read the Fac, I went to the my "account" and then "payment & billing" and I didn't found a button or anything else to refund the game. Is this...
  4. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop - Needs Help Immediately: I only came across this problem today. So this morning, when I decided to turn my ASUS laptop off and then turn it back on, I was greeted with a blue screen. When I pressed Restart, I was sent to Automatic Repair, which failed. I restarted the laptop, and it failed again....
  5. I need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help!: Hey, How can I remove RunDLL error box which appears every time I start my System! [ATTACH] How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help/e03f338d-441e-42d7-8440-46669b92ae93
  6. i need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help: when I load up my laptop it will say rundll and has multiple back slashes and words and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-need-help/40b598b5-46d5-4af4-a4ec-01184366b0bf
  7. i need help

in Windows 10 Support
    i need help: i install windows 10 enterprise X64 but in wallpaper shows it evaluation period [img] 38362
  8. Windows 10 frying in games, I need help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 frying in games, I need help!: Hello, I'm an annoying problem here, I did a clean install of Windows 10, everything is working well, actually almost everything. The problem is with the laptop temperature is rising too, especially during the games. When I play in any game the temperatures rise too,...
  9. I need help

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help: i have problem with my laptop at win10. my laptop is Acer Aspire 4750. Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz Memory: 4G RAM when i install win10 at device manager i look problem at OTHER DEVICE...
  10. I Changed Ownership of Most of C: - Do I need immediate help?

in Windows 10 Support
    I Changed Ownership of Most of C: - Do I need immediate help?: Trying to find out how to get to be able to write a .bat file to C: in order to install and use harbour I came to these forums and started reading about other people who couldn't write to their hard drives. With various solutions offered. One of which said change all...