Windows 10: I need keyboard help with windows 10

Discus and support I need keyboard help with windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Ratel rainbow keyboard had an issue where I clicked FnW and the arrow and wasd swapped, easy fix right? So I hit it again, but now I can only type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HarryPotterFanPg394, May 22, 2020.

1. I need keyboard help with windows 10

My Ratel rainbow keyboard had an issue where I clicked FnW and the arrow and wasd swapped, easy fix right? So I hit it again, but now I can only type the letters wasd with the arrow keys and can only move in games with Wasd, if I hit FnW it reverses so I move with arrow keys and can type wasd with those keys, help?

submitted by /u/HarryPotterFanPg394
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HarryPotterFanPg394, May 22, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 22, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 22, 2020
  4. I need keyboard help with windows 10

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 22, 2020
Thema:

I need keyboard help with windows 10

1. I need keyboard help with windows 10 - Similar Threads - need keyboard help

2. I need help with my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my keyboard: So bacically i have this miya pro keyboard and whenever i press a number its like as if i was pressing the fn key with it but if i press the fn key and the number the number actually types....
  3. I need help with my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my keyboard: So bacically i have this miya pro keyboard and whenever i press a number its like as if i was pressing the fn key with it but if i press the fn key and the number the number actually types....
  4. I need help with my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when i use it on my pc, ive tried to update drivers but nothing happened i updated windows and still nothing got fixed it is saying that the keyboard is an unknown device and that it might be broken but when i plug it into my laptop it...
  6. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with keyboard: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when i use it on my pc, ive tried to update drivers but nothing happened i updated windows and still nothing got fixed it is saying that the keyboard is an unknown device and that it might be broken but when i plug it into my laptop it...
  7. Need help in connecting PS2 Keyboards on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in connecting PS2 Keyboards on Windows 10: Need help in connecting PS2 Keyboards on Windows 10I have tried all the steps below and it still doesn't allow me to connect the PS2 keyboardCan you please have Microsoft representative remote log into my laptop and fix the issue that I'm facing. Thank...
  8. I need help with my keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my keyboard: I've dealt with this **** for so long, I have searched up for many solutions and it still occurs, my **** keyboard is acting up, like it's holding down the ctrl and/or alt key automatically and its <snip> me the **** off, so please **** update windows 10 instead of windows...
  9. Need help in connecting PS2 Keyboards on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help in connecting PS2 Keyboards on Windows 10: I have tried all the steps below and it still doesn't allow me to connect the PS2 keyboard Can you please have Microsoft representative remote log into my laptop and fix the issue that I'm facing. Thank you ***************** Method 1. Plug the device and run the hardware...
  10. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with keyboard: I have a Casio keyboard and a Windows 10 PC. I bought a USB A-B adapter so I could connect the two and record music. The computer registered the keyboard at first, but it stopped doing so. I need help- how could connect the two and record music? submitted by...