Windows 10: I NEED LAPTOP BATTERY REPORTS FROM USERS THOSE ARE USING DIFFERENT COMPANY LAPTOPS

Discus and support I NEED LAPTOP BATTERY REPORTS FROM USERS THOSE ARE USING DIFFERENT COMPANY LAPTOPS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; From lastweek onwards I am doing research work on laptop battery to get the exact details about full capacity and charging capacity . Many of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I NEED LAPTOP BATTERY REPORTS FROM USERS THOSE ARE USING DIFFERENT COMPANY LAPTOPS

From lastweek onwards I am doing research work on laptop battery to get the exact details about full capacity and charging capacity . Many of the users are using laptops on windows 10

I am suspecting some batteries did not give full charging capacity as mentioned in the website while buying laptops .

so please cooperate to me, while finding the average battery details and its capacity .

I am sharing some powercfg commands , please run below commands with administrator rights and share the files .in html format to one drive and then post here .

powercfg.exe /ENERGY /output C:\EnergyReport30-01-2019.html /duration 120
    powercfg.exe /BATTERYREPORT /output C:\BatteryReport30-01-2019.html /duration 7
    powercfg.exe /SLEEPSTUDY /output C:\SleepStudyReport30-01-2019.html /duration 7
    powercfg.exe /SYSTEMSLEEPDIAGNOSTICS /output C:\SystemSleepDiagnostics30-01-2019.html /duration 7
    powercfg.exe /SYSTEMPOWERREPORT /output C:\SystemPowerReport30-01-2019.html /duration 7

reports are stored in C:\

Please share the reports to online storage and share the links

I am sure reports contains does not contains any users personal informations . It only contains the battery details , application usages

I am requesting the moderators don't close this thread or question or discussion , because it usefull for diagnose purpose

Thanks for reading my post.

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Juntao Win User

Laptop battery issue

Hey everyone! I have an old dell laptop with a pentium 2 and 64MB of ram. Real powerful(lol). It is running 98. The old battery had died and purchased a generic replacement supposedly for that model. The numbers match and all. The problem is the notebook will not recognize the battery. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. It is just for notes and stuff.

Juntao, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    Laptop Battery

The battery should last about 3 hours, I still think it's a Windows power managment setting check this link for info

http://support.microsoft.com/search...False&x=10&y=12&query=laptop power management

This is a long list of known problems, maybe you can find the correct one knowing more of your symptoms

Link for new battery

http://www.camcorderbattery.ca/laptop-batteries/acer.htm

Namslas90, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

I NEED LAPTOP BATTERY REPORTS FROM USERS THOSE ARE USING DIFFERENT COMPANY LAPTOPS

Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

I NEED LAPTOP BATTERY REPORTS FROM USERS THOSE ARE USING DIFFERENT COMPANY LAPTOPS

1. I NEED LAPTOP BATTERY REPORTS FROM USERS THOSE ARE USING DIFFERENT COMPANY LAPTOPS - Similar Threads - NEED LAPTOP BATTERY

2. Purchased Used Laptop that was with a random company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Used Laptop that was with a random company: I purchased a used laptop that has windows 10 business. It will not let me sign in since I do not have the original product key. Can I purchase a new product key and install my own windows on here or am I pretty much locked out?...
  3. Purchased Used Laptop that was with a random company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Used Laptop that was with a random company: I purchased a used laptop that has windows 10 business. It will not let me sign in since I do not have the original product key. Can I purchase a new product key and install my own windows on here or am I pretty much locked out?...
  4. Purchased Used Laptop that was with a random company

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Is it possible use a restore point or backup from a different laptop on a laptop that used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible use a restore point or backup from a different laptop on a laptop that used...: The Laptop That Doesn't Have an Operating System Anymore: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PC - Used To Have Windows 10 Home But Does Not Anymore...
  6. Is it possible use a restore point or backup from a different laptop on a laptop that used...

Is it possible use a restore point or backup from a different laptop on a laptop that used...: The Laptop That Doesn't Have an Operating System Anymore: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PC - Used To Have Windows 10 Home But Does Not Anymore...
  7. Abandoned company laptop

Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  8. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  9. Laptop Battery Report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Battery Report: So I done this a while back on my dell xps 15 9550 laptop before with old battery and new battery. I tried to do this right now... Typed in start menu command prompt and right clicked on it and open as admin. Then i typed in powercfg/batteryreport Then it showed Battery life...
  10. Battery report at 153%, different from system battery indicator, battery drain to 0%,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery report at 153%, different from system battery indicator, battery drain to 0%,...: I have the following issue: The laptop discharges during sleep down to 0%. This is below the 5% threshold at which it shuts down automatically when being used. In summary, the laptop drains much energy during sleep at night time. To understand this, the following was done:...