Windows 10: I need latest windows 10 ISO file

Discus and support I need latest windows 10 ISO file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I get latest windows 10 ISO file? I can't download from Media creation tool because my laptop is very slow and can't even reach to desktop. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Basithkle, May 1, 2020.

1. Basithkle Win User

I need latest windows 10 ISO file

Can I get latest windows 10 ISO file?

I can't download from Media creation tool because my laptop is very slow and can't even reach to desktop. I can only access boot menu if i'm lucky :/.

So i'm creating bootable USB from mobile phone recently i came to know that it can done in mobile

So all I wanted is a link to download windows 10 ISO, that is safe to use.

Ofcourse I can search and find it in many websites. But I need safe one, Virus free.

Can anyone help me?

:)

Basithkle, May 1, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2020
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. I need latest windows 10 ISO file - Similar Threads - need latest ISO

2. Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 latest release (build) ISO: Latest release 10.0.19043.1110 (July 13, 2021; 1 day ago[ Where can i get this Windows 10 release (build)? I have Win10 21H1 ISO but i need latest release. Is there any site where can i download latest build (ISO) and select language? 182550
  3. Size of the latest 64- bit Windows 10 ISO file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Size of the latest 64- bit Windows 10 ISO file?: I've been trying to install Windows 10 for a very long time and I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my installation medias. All ISO files I've downloaded until now were 4.56 GB. Do you guys have any idea about the size of the latest 64- bit Windows 10 ISO file?...
  4. I need a windows 10 ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need a windows 10 ISO: Hello, I would like a Windows 10 Home ISO for ,e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-windows-10-iso/699a2052-ed5d-43ee-acab-d770b23862c8
  5. Latest Windows 10 iso file too large for DVD!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 iso file too large for DVD!: I downloaded the media creation tool for 20H2 Windows 10 version. Requested 64 bit version ONLY. ISO file is over 4.7GB, does not fit on DVD. What should I do? I DO NOT want to mess with dual layer, blue ray, or flash drives. Never had this problem before, seems like a...
  6. Windows 10 Install media (latest version) or win 10 64 .iso file (latest) setup file will...

Windows 10 Install media (latest version) or win 10 64 .iso file (latest) setup file will...: Hello: I have 25+ years of computer system design & repair experience, but certain issues with Win10 from Win7 upgrades continue to baffle me! This issue: Windows 10 Install media (latest version) or win 10 64 .iso file (latest 1903) setup file will not run an upgrade...
  7. Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed

Windows 10 and ISO file, drivers needed: I upgraded to Windows 10 a while ago when they kept emailing me and telling me to upgrade from Windows 7, and it's been working fine until I tried to install a game to play. I contacted Microsoft and they had me download Windows 10 ISO. Now they tell me I need driver...
  8. Latest windows 10 iso ?

Latest windows 10 iso ?: Where i can get latest Windows 10 Profesional Version 1709 KB4056892 (OS Build 16299.192) ISO ? I have plan to reinstalling my windows and i need latest version, so i dont have to update it again after installing. Thanks in advance. 102446
  9. The latest ISO files for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit.

The latest ISO files for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit.: I wanted to make a new set of Windows 10 installation DVDs since I figured that the ones I created months ago would be an older build, but the ISOs I downloaded today from here: Tech Bench appear to be the same; for instance the 64 bit ISO file name is...
  10. Need an iso for windows 10

Need an iso for windows 10: I am in desperate need of an iso for windows 10. The link to the download I cannot use as it has to be a bootable iso. As my laptop has fizzeled and I cannot get into anything other than bios. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 17243