Windows 10: I need major help.

Discus and support I need major help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dayton Christi, Jan 28, 2021.

1. I need major help.

In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't think too much of it, I had did some check ups and updated some drivers, and went on but since then I've been having more then just that blue screen, I have had some issues of the computer freezing then just completely making the screen black making me have to restart, and through out nov to jan I had DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFOR, THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER, KERNAL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, AND 2 other crash codes that windows error viewer has blank, all of them except one said to be caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

I have updated all my drivers and my computer is saying their up to date, but its always crashed, a weird thing thats been happening since january is that, this blue screen used to last like 30 seconds, but now, it last less then a second, I haven't been able to read it, and when im viewing videos the images go OVER the code sometimes so i can't even read it then, Everything I've done hasn't worked, I've reported that its crashed at least 15 times in 3 months, but its starting to become a lot more annoying cause of collage and all. Just some one please tell me what I should do, Should I get someone to fix it, or should I try something or.... Idk, Also I have Kaspersky Anti Virus so I don' t think some virus is causing it.

And, not an hour ago, I had updated my bios chip update from ASUS, and got a NEW error code, FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRPUTION_PAGE, and did a SFC scan, it fixed some corrupter files, but didn't fix others, which i believe were Windows.Media.dll and tquery.dllthat 2nd file from what i know is VERY concerning, I don't expect a whole page of help, but just someone to lead me in the right direction, ask me if you need more details on something.

:)

Dayton Christi, Jan 28, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 28, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I need major help.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need major help. :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

I need major help.

1. I need major help. - Similar Threads - need major help

2. I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME: 1. I can not map a drive . it will not allow me to - keeps telling me to sign in yet I have it where I don't need to sign in .. when I try to nope credentials wrong2 when I run lusmgr.msc and I get that it may not be used with windows home 10 - but I have windows home 113. I...
  3. I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME: 1. I can not map a drive . it will not allow me to - keeps telling me to sign in yet I have it where I don't need to sign in .. when I try to nope credentials wrong2 when I run lusmgr.msc and I get that it may not be used with windows home 10 - but I have windows home 113. I...
  4. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  5. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  6. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i need help for a major issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need help for a major issue.: so after the update that added the new microsoft edge, i have been unable to launch or install google chrome, the browser that has been my default browser for over 6 months. this has only happened since the update was downloaded 2 days ago, i have had no problems with opening...
  8. Need some major help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some major help: Hello, im having some big problems with my computer and I dont know why. At first i was concerned that it was just one application, but im beginning to think its my system as a whole, so thats why im here. My razer synapse fails to start every single time it tries. I fixed...
  9. Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*: Hi i'm having serious issues with windows after moving the OS from my HDD to a SSD. Ever since I did that I believe it has been corrupted, I've tried resetting it but it won't let me do anything.. "Could not find the recovery environment" I've tried creating a recovery drive...
  10. i need major help please..logged in with only limited access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i need major help please..logged in with only limited access: i don't know what went wrong..but somehow, after I logged out..and wanted to log back on..all I saw was message said "preparing windows" I was able to log back with Microsoft acct.. but I'm on limited access.. its almost like the time when I downloaded that malicious app and...