Windows 10: I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019)

Discus and support I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So far, I have all seven background colors used up for their own purposes, depending on what each note is about. Here are six examples of what I'll use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, May 22, 2019.

1. I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019)

So far, I have all seven background colors used up for their own purposes, depending on what each note is about. Here are six examples of what I'll use more colors for:

Red: Visiting Florida, especially Central Florida.

Orange: Visiting the Midwestern United States, especially Illinois.

Indigo: Financial goals.

Brown: Enjoying time outdoors.

Teal: Favorite beach towns in any state.

Bronze: My favorite Xbox achievements.

What can I do to urge Microsoft to add more background color note options to the Sticky Notes app?

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 22, 2019
  2. Blicher Win User

Sticky Notes color/brightness

I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options.

As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program
    And i love the sticky notes, but having that insanely bright colored sticky note in the corner of my eye (2-3th monitor)
    is a pain, atleast in windows 7 you could use "resource hacker" to change it, but with windows 10 that is not possible.

Please give the full range of customization for the notes instead of only 6 colors, i guess its made for tablets in mind, but come on its not like you cant use a color wheel and a brightness / alpha sliders on a tablet...

Blicher, May 22, 2019
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    sticky notes

Hi Gary,

To better assist you regarding your concern, can you tell us what are you trying to do with your sticky notes? Are you trying to add a reminder to an open sticky note? If so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Sticky Notes
    • Write a note
    • Indicate the time and date you want Cortana to remind you. (ex. October 14, 2014 3:15 AM)
    • After doing so, the text of date and time will be color Blue. Click the
      date and time
    • Click Add Reminder
    • Customize your reminder and then, click Remind.

By then, Cortana will now save your reminder.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, May 22, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019)

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, May 22, 2019
Thema:

I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019)

1. I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019) - Similar Threads - need more background

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Need help with Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Sticky Notes: So my windows f***** itself and I had to reinstall. I got all my files back and have my old StickyNotes.snt in the roaming dir. Since the reinstall the notes are plum.sqlite. I need to import the old notes. I tried to name the old notes ThresholdNotes and put them into the...
  4. Sticky Notes Needs to be updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes Needs to be updated: Hi Suddenly when launching Microsoft Stick Noted I get an the following update message, and the app. Clicking the button "Update App" does not do anything. I checked the Store for an update, but there is such. Yesterday it worked well, and no windows update took place....
  5. Sticky Notes - Trying to resize a sticky note is more difficult than it used to be

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes - Trying to resize a sticky note is more difficult than it used to be: I only noticed this problem about 2 months ago, but the only way I can resize a Sticky Note is by dragging the bottom edge of it downwards. If I try to drag from the top of the note, the resizing arrows don't stay active long enough for me to drag it (they only stay active...
  6. Sticky notes after May 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes after May 2019 update: After upgrade it's this problem. Each note now has a taskbar button, which means that if you have multiple notes open, each one will have a taskbar button. Previously, there was only the taskbar button to launch Notes, keeping things tidy....
  7. How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019): Of all the new features that could possibly be in Microsoft's apps for Windows 10 version 1903, new colors for my sticky notes beyond the seven I have is what I want the most! If you want, upvote and comment this feedback in Feedback Hub: https://aka.ms/AA55xox...
  8. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS: I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how? I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type...
  9. Sticky Notes color/brightness

Sticky Notes color/brightness: I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options. As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program And i love...
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can I get more colors for my sticky notes

2. Do you need more info? Rainbow font

3. background of sticky notes is brown

4. more colours for sticky notes windows 10