Windows 10: i need mute this

Discus and support i need mute this in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I tried to do it myself but I didn't know how to do it. My problem and I want to solve it, I don’t like the sounds of the apps, every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MelanieFaru, Oct 16, 2019.

1. i need mute this

Hello everyone, I tried to do it myself but I didn't know how to do it. My problem and I want to solve it, I don’t like the sounds of the apps, every time I do something on my PC, if a message arrives it sounds how can I silence my apps.?

:)

MelanieFaru, Oct 16, 2019

2. Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Tendows Win User

i need mute this

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

i need mute this

1. i need mute this - Similar Threads - need mute

2. I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...: Attached is a billing summary from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-re-occurring-fee-for-the-ms-bi/b183124b-d40c-45aa-bc12-e921f9e68482
  3. I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...: Attached is a billing summary from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-re-occurring-fee-for-the-ms-bi/b183124b-d40c-45aa-bc12-e921f9e68482
  4. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  5. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  6. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...: I was unable to get my verification code on my email so I can change a password I forgot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-receive-my-verification-code-when-i/0b79e744-2195-4ac0-94d2-dd894cc7fc4c
  7. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...: I was unable to get my verification code on my email so I can change a password I forgot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-receive-my-verification-code-when-i/0b79e744-2195-4ac0-94d2-dd894cc7fc4c
  8. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  9. Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...: Phone Link mutes audio on video or other app when phone is in use - not in use through the computer - just in use. This is a deal breaker. I thought, wow, Microsoft came out with something handy... Please memo the patch team about fixing this issue. If there is an actual fix...
  10. Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...

Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...: Phone Link mutes audio on video or other app when phone is in use - not in use through the computer - just in use. This is a deal breaker. I thought, wow, Microsoft came out with something handy... Please memo the patch team about fixing this issue. If there is an actual fix...