Windows 10: I need my account back

Discus and support I need my account back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know if I got hack but I cant access my MS main account. I need that account since it syncs everything its very important. How can I retrieve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clarabelle37dorr, Oct 1, 2022.

1. I need my account back

I dont know if I got hack but I cant access my MS main account. I need that account since it syncs everything its very important. How can I retrieve it?

:)

clarabelle37dorr, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

I need my account back

1. I need my account back - Similar Threads - need account

2. Need help signing into my microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help signing into my microsoft account.: I am trying to login to microsoft with my student email in order to see all my emails from teachers and to be able to send emails. I know my password, but when I put it in it says I need to verify my identity and the only option is to text a code to a phone number that I no...
  3. Need help signing into my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help signing into my microsoft account.: I am trying to login to microsoft with my student email in order to see all my emails from teachers and to be able to send emails. I know my password, but when I put it in it says I need to verify my identity and the only option is to text a code to a phone number that I no...
  4. Need help signing into my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need to access my Microsoft account immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access my Microsoft account immediately.: My Windows 11 downloaded the latest optional update and has since then been unable to start. I've tried to uninstall the updates, but everything requires the BitLocker key. For this, I need to go into my Microsoft account but since I've not used that for a long time, I was...
  6. Need to access my Microsoft account immediately.

Need to access my Microsoft account immediately.: My Windows 11 downloaded the latest optional update and has since then been unable to start. I've tried to uninstall the updates, but everything requires the BitLocker key. For this, I need to go into my Microsoft account but since I've not used that for a long time, I was...
  7. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account: Hello, I cannot login to my account because on my alt account I do not have admin requirements and I wiped my computer and it said was not able to and then I restarted my computer and then the admin account was deleted and I still had my old account and now I can’t login and...
  8. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account: Hello, I cannot login to my account because on my alt account I do not have admin requirements and I wiped my computer and it said was not able to and then I restarted my computer and then the admin account was deleted and I still had my old account and now I can’t login and...
  9. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I need to cancel recurring payments. I don't know the account this is linked to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to cancel recurring payments. I don't know the account this is linked to.: I need to cancel a recurring 10.99 and 9.99 charge...something to do with gaming. I have no idea what account this is linked to. How do I stop payment?!...