Windows 10: I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition

Discus and support I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having a lot of problems with my microphone and now I've lost the microphone entirely I have Realtek speakers installed and I did have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LisaRainer, Mar 30, 2019.

1. I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition

I've been having a lot of problems with my microphone and now I've lost the microphone entirely I

have Realtek speakers installed and I did have Realtek Microphone too but I need instructions of how to detect it

because it's not showing up at all right now. This is a new problem before it just didn't work. I just downloaded and installed a Realtek app from Dell and that was working for a little while last night, but then I did something ( I"m not sure what ) deleted it by accident is a possibility? So I still had the Realtek software in my downloads folder, so I clicked on it which uninstalled it, and then reinstalled it but, still no microphone is showing up? Playing Sound is not a problem. Can you Help me? I also do have Windows Insider software on my Laptop, which I am a member of if that makes any difference I have windows ver. 1809 build 17768 or build 17763 The numbers are so small I can't read them but I will double check.

:)

LisaRainer, Mar 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition

1. I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition - Similar Threads - need microphone installed

2. i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.: i cant seem to turn it on or off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-the-setting-on-a-windows-10-home/a6af2506-385e-4baa-ae69-697bb68e8d4b
  3. i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.: i cant seem to turn it on or off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-the-setting-on-a-windows-10-home/a6af2506-385e-4baa-ae69-697bb68e8d4b
  4. i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My laptop came with Windows 10 home edition; can I install home single language edition or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop came with Windows 10 home edition; can I install home single language edition or...: My laptop came with Windows 10 home edition; Can I install home single language edition or it will create license problems? my C drive has space problem so I want smaller installation. Thank you....
  6. My laptop came with Windows 10 home edition; can I install home single language edition or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop came with Windows 10 home edition; can I install home single language edition or...: My laptop came with Windows 10 home edition; Can I install home single language edition or it will create license problems? my C drive has space problem so I want smaller installation. Thank you....
  7. Windows 10 Home Edition does not recogize external microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home Edition does not recogize external microphone: Hi, on HP ENVY m7 laptop, with Windows 10 Home 64bit Build 18363.900, I can't get an external microphone to work. Microphone is XIAOKOA Wireless Microphone https://www.amazon.com/XIAOKOA-Microphone-Transmission-Amplifier-Recording/dp/B01HOB5SKE, whose receiver plugs to the...
  8. Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue: How to install properly the Windows 10 Home Edition from my Computer Desktop Old version which is the HP L1506 Desktop. Please help me to find the best solution Thank you and Godbless to us....
  9. Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro: I need home edition thats what should be installed to my machine, I had to format the SSD because of an error and then re install. I thought I had pro registered to my account its not its home so i downloaded the installer to install over it with home but every time i try to...
  10. Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.: I have done multiple clean reboots to reinstall windows 10 Home. I watched some videos and followed each one to the T, still not right. I was never given the option to choose which edition to use. After I select troubleshoot it says I have the product key for HOME not PRO....