Windows 10: I need my Office Product Key

Discus and support I need my Office Product Key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I can find my Microsoft Product Key!?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tracyglassburn, Dec 15, 2018.

1. I need my Office Product Key

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I can find my Microsoft Product Key!?

:)

tracyglassburn, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Dec 15, 2018
  3. venkat.1 Win User
    MS office product key regards................................

Sir, I want to get my product key for microsoft office which i'm forget . so for that what are the steps to be do to get my product key of my version . Whether is any way to get my product key ,Is there any chance to get product key in free of cost.
    pls tell me as soon as possible.����������������

venkat.1, Dec 15, 2018
  4. bobjoe Win User

I need my Office Product Key

Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

I need my Office Product Key [​IMG]

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

I need my Office Product Key

1. I need my Office Product Key - Similar Threads - need Office Product

2. I need my product key!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my product key!: I have product key but it is not so clear,some letters are little bit erased.its product ID 00196048396370 and Edition ID X15-53758.please help me to get my windows product key....
  3. I need my product key!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my product key!: I have product key but it is not so clear,some letters are little bit erased.its product ID 00196048396370 and Edition ID X15-53758.please help me to get my windows product key....
  4. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my product key: My computer crashed and I don't have access to my Window's Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/0886c177-04df-446b-a8c2-d24d7ee36f0e
  5. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my product key: My computer crashed and I don't have access to my Window's Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/0886c177-04df-446b-a8c2-d24d7ee36f0e
  6. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  7. I need a product key

I need a product key: I recently purchased a new laptop computer from HP, but the OS disk and product key were not included. They redirected my inquiry to Microsoft. I need this to activate Excel. Excel thoughtfully converted all of my Open Office spread sheets to the Excel format. Now it...
  8. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need my product key: I put new keyboard in and need recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/2778917b-34af-429c-9939-a90f5f7820f7
  9. I need my product key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need my product key: I cant find my product key. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/48b3d79b-80f5-411c-99f1-fdbb1e878572"
  10. I need a Product Key Code for my pre installed MS Office

I need a Product Key Code for my pre installed MS Office: I need the Product Key code that was pre installed on my PC. The computer crashed and we got a new hard drive and now need the code to use MS Office products which I do not have...