Windows 10: I need my pc opened right now

Discus and support I need my pc opened right now in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My kid tried to open my pc and had it now in way I cannot open it either. Help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mört Markus EXT, May 2, 2023.

1. I need my pc opened right now

My kid tried to open my pc and had it now in way I cannot open it either. Help me.

:)

Mört Markus EXT, May 2, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

This PC icon won't open

Hi, good diagnostic steps.

You're looking for anything listed in the right column under 'My Computer'

However it's interesting that rt click doesn't crash anything, so may well not be a context menu entry anyway.

That said, can you post a screenshot of its context menu anyway?

(You can add items to the context menu shown when you right click something in a variety of ways- by installing programs that do so, or by creating them yourself).

Try opening a command prompt, then running

explorer shell:::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}

This should open This PC in file explorer

dalchina, May 2, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 2, 2023
  4. KeithM Win User

I need my pc opened right now

Please give steps to open the paths to Program Files

If you want to open File Explorer to your C: drive without any registry tweaks, you'll need to do so from a shortcut you create.

1. Open File Explorer to This PC.
    2. Right-click Winndows (CI need my pc opened right now :) and select Create Shortcut:

I need my pc opened right now 355942d1640825406t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1136-.png
    3. Clock OK in the altert dialog:

I need my pc opened right now 355944d1640825706t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1137-.png
    4. And you'll have a shortcut on your Desktop:

I need my pc opened right now 355945d1640825905t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1138-.png

KeithM, May 2, 2023
Thema:

I need my pc opened right now

1. I need my pc opened right now - Similar Threads - need opened right

2. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...: Yesterday, I was just using my computer like normally, playing games and watching videos. When I started to see that my computer was slowing down. I went from 60 constant frames to jumping frames that go up and down. Right now, I updated ANYTHING that my computer needed, but...
  3. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...: Yesterday, I was just using my computer like normally, playing games and watching videos. When I started to see that my computer was slowing down. I went from 60 constant frames to jumping frames that go up and down. Right now, I updated ANYTHING that my computer needed, but...
  4. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

6. I need my pc opened right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my pc opened right now: My kid tried to open my pc and had it now in way I cannot open it either. Help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-pc-opened-right-now/79d54542-0f4e-448b-9a70-9753702c188f
  7. I need help right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help right now: Im facing weird issue where I cant click on anything in the notification center. I can click pinned apps and able to run them but when I click icons or commands in notification center it will not run or nothing happens. Appreciate all the help. All is well....
  8. I need help right now

I need help right now: Im facing weird issue where I cant click on anything in the notification center. I can click pinned apps and able to run them but when I click icons or commands in notification center it will not run or nothing happens. Appreciate all the help. All is well....
  9. I need help right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Im having a problem and i need help right now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im having a problem and i need help right now: I was playing with a friend with xbox game bar on minecraft while all of the sudden my internet goes off thats pretty normal because my internet is bad so i go to i wait for my internet to connect it connect and i go on the xbox game bar again it says login so i press it but...