Windows 10: i need my product key sent to me

Discus and support i need my product key sent to me in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please I need my product key as I am unable to get it from my retailer Jumia Nigeria... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bisipearl, Jun 29, 2019.

1. bisipearl Win User

i need my product key sent to me

please I need my product key as I am unable to get it from my retailer Jumia Nigeria

:)

bisipearl, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 29, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jun 29, 2019
  4. i need my product key sent to me

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

i need my product key sent to me

1. i need my product key sent to me - Similar Threads - need product key

2. I need my windows product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my windows product key.: Dear Sir, I have bought a used laptop with it's Sticker label of windows product key, There is some latters are not readable, so i can't activate my windows as geniune. please help me....
  3. I need my product key!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my product key!: I have product key but it is not so clear,some letters are little bit erased.its product ID 00196048396370 and Edition ID X15-53758.please help me to get my windows product key....
  4. I need my product key!

I need my product key!: I have product key but it is not so clear,some letters are little bit erased.its product ID 00196048396370 and Edition ID X15-53758.please help me to get my windows product key....
  5. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my product key: My computer crashed and I don't have access to my Window's Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/0886c177-04df-446b-a8c2-d24d7ee36f0e
  6. I need my product key

I need my product key: My computer crashed and I don't have access to my Window's Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/0886c177-04df-446b-a8c2-d24d7ee36f0e
  7. i need product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need product key: Hi, I just bought, via online, office 365 Home for 6 users, and one i share to my son for his study, but when he installed oh his PC it requires product key. How can i have the product key? pls help me, Thanks alot, Regards, RM...
  8. I need a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need a product key: I recently purchased a new laptop computer from HP, but the OS disk and product key were not included. They redirected my inquiry to Microsoft. I need this to activate Excel. Excel thoughtfully converted all of my Open Office spread sheets to the Excel format. Now it...
  9. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need my product key: I put new keyboard in and need recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/2778917b-34af-429c-9939-a90f5f7820f7
  10. I need my product key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need my product key: I cant find my product key. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/48b3d79b-80f5-411c-99f1-fdbb1e878572"