Windows 10: I need my recovery key plz sumone help

Discus and support I need my recovery key plz sumone help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; key ID 24DF8B5A Drive label WILLOWBROOK Windows 8/11/2015... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeremiahThompson3, Oct 22, 2020.

1. I need my recovery key plz sumone help

key ID 24DF8B5A Drive label WILLOWBROOK Windows 8/11/2015

:)

JeremiahThompson3, Oct 22, 2020

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 22, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 22, 2020
  4. baraki t Win User

I need my recovery key plz sumone help

Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

I need my recovery key plz sumone help

1. I need my recovery key plz sumone help - Similar Threads - need recovery key

2. I need help recovering my recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help recovering my recovery key: My laptop just crashed when a couple days after windows 11 was installed and no I need.a recovery key to enter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-recovering-my-recovery-key/275d5bdd-2acc-4782-b243-fe37b1503498
  3. I need help recovering my recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help recovering my recovery key: My laptop just crashed when a couple days after windows 11 was installed and no I need.a recovery key to enter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-recovering-my-recovery-key/275d5bdd-2acc-4782-b243-fe37b1503498
  4. recovery plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery plz help: i forgot my desktop password and i cant get in, i logged in with my microsoft account but i did not link it. It says in my account that its registred how do i get it back?...
  5. recovery plz help

recovery plz help: i forgot my desktop password and i cant get in, i logged in with my microsoft account but i did not link it. It says in my account that its registred how do i get it back?...
  6. recovery plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Recovery key - help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key - help needed: Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I am pretty sure that it was there.After that I could unlock my device and do my usual work.Today as I wanted to turn on my...
  8. Recovery key - help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery key - help needed: Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I am pretty sure that it was there.After that I could unlock my device and do my usual work.Today as I wanted to turn on my...
  9. i need help plz

i need help plz: hello I really have a problem that I did try to fix following all your help steps but still it's on In some apps I use the Arabic words appear in strange characters and letters...… I did changed the location the region and languages marked and unmarked the Unicode and still...
  10. plz need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plz need help: i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think !!!!!!!![ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-need-help/a1dc8e5a-203c-40d5-bfdd-86d55dfb9113