Windows 10: I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes

Discus and support I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What exactly to do so that Windows 10 desktop would show notification in a lower-right corner of the screen on of the desktop when an e-mail at my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tomasm21, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Tomasm21 Win User

I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes

What exactly to do so that Windows 10 desktop would show notification in a lower-right corner of the screen on of the desktop when an e-mail at my outlook(hotmail) comes? Normal email not junk.

I don't want to use any third party apps. Unless it is necessary.

:)

Tomasm21, Dec 16, 2018
  2. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

got emails for some of the threads i suscribe to other updated threads email notification not yet coming through ?
    guess it will be sorted out eventualy

dorsetknob, Dec 16, 2018
  4. mhddk Win User

Notifications and Email

Hi, Sandeep_KM,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the delay in replying.

This isn't a technical issue/problem per se, but a technical limitation perhaps. What I would like to be able to do is to process an email in Outlook, i.e., open it to read it, file it or delete it and have that action affect the notification, so that
    I don't have to make it go away. As the system works now, if I use Outlook to access the message, I have to then take a second action to clear the notification as well. This means there are two separate steps to remove the distraction of an email that has
    already been dealt with.

Additionally, my original MSFT account was a Hotmail account and though I prefer Outlook and wish I could align them completely and retire Hotmail, that doesn't seem possible. The consequence is that I get double notifications as well as the email
    itself. This duplication also affects calendar entries: I get duplication reminders, etc. All of this affects efficiency and productivity.

Any fixes or suggestions?

Thanks,

mhddk, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes - Similar Threads - need notification W10

2. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  3. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  4. When ever I open word this notification comes !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When ever I open word this notification comes !!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dw5zxro65ni61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=bfc5878994b32b9ff66173abc8bfe7cb6536feb6 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lo7z6u/when_ever_i_open_word_this_notification_comes/
  5. Email notification when no message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email notification when no message: I have an email notification showing one unread message on my taskbar that will not go away even though the inbox is empty. I have tried various actions in an attempt to reset it but they have not worked....
  6. after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

in Browsers and Email
    after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?: Automatic Updates caused PC to go crazy, so I downloaded a fresh copy of W10 Pro version 2004. (I just checked version and it still says 1903, but when I was updating it after reloading W10 Pro, it said version 2004, but that is not the only thing driving me nuts about this...
  7. after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?

in Windows 10 Support
    after W10 new install hotmail emails lost in space?: Automatic Updates caused PC to go crazy, so I downloaded a fresh copy of W10 Pro version 2004. (I just checked version and it still says 1903, but when I was updating it after reloading W10 Pro, it said version 2004, but that is not the only thing driving me nuts about this...
  8. Hotmail. emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  9. hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email): I want to delete 1 of 2 hotmail (email) accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-i-want-to-delete-1-of-hotmails-email/40c42ed3-87f1-46f6-abe0-b3153a138791"
  10. I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes

in Windows 10 Support
    I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes: What exactly to do so that Windows 10 desktop would show notification in a lower-right corner of the screen on of the desktop when an e-mail at my outlook(hotmail) comes? Normal email not junk. I don't want to use any third party apps. Unless it is necessary. 123575