Windows 10: I need original password for my computer

Discus and support I need original password for my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi i have recently followed a youtube tutorial on how to delete files and i have done something wrong or followed a scam and it has resulted in me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeFowkes, Jun 16, 2019.

1. JoeFowkes Win User

I need original password for my computer

Hi i have recently followed a youtube tutorial on how to delete files and i have done something wrong or followed a scam and it has resulted in me being locked out of my pc account and apparently i need the original password for my account to get back in so i was hoping someone could tell me how or if i could/can do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JoeFowkes, Jun 16, 2019

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Steam and Origin Attack?

They have step two verification now on Origin. Dunno how well it works but I have mine turned on. Just food for thought.

TheMailMan78, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. I need original password for my computer - Similar Threads - need original password

2. I need to be administrator of my own computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to be administrator of my own computer: I have tried to defrag my computer but it wont let me because it says I'm not an administrator. The solution on help was to go into Friends and Others section. This did not work because my account did not come up as family or other....
  3. I forgot my computer password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my computer password: I forgot my computer password. If I reset it using command prompt, with the help of a Windows 10 installation USB, will I lose any data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-computer-password/a4bd58d8-969f-4710-80af-ff8bad551579"
  4. Do I need the app Connect on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need the app Connect on my computer?: I have satellite modem, one tower, one monitor and one printer all connected by ethernet cable. Only wireless device is Fitbit. Can't tell from browsing if I need the Connect app....
  5. i need help with my old computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i need help with my old computer: ok, so its a windows 10 local computer and i have forgotten the password, its really old but i got it to start i have a microsoft account computer that im using right now. so i cant make a reset password disk for my old computer, can anyone help? or tell me how to make one?...
  6. I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.: Hi, I keep trying to download the Origin PC app onto my computer through the Origin website, however, the app will only open with a white screen and load no further. I have tried talking to Origin's tech service however, they have been no help. I have troubleshooted the app...
  7. I have forgotten my password for login on my computer!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have forgotten my password for login on my computer!: I have forgotten my password for login on my computer! Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgotten-my-password-for-login-on-my/7bc149d4-c9ae-48d3-afd8-47ff266fa6e9"
  8. How do I change the password for my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the password for my computer?: I would like to do away with the need to sign in to my computer each time I boot up. Can I make that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/how-do-i-change-the-password-for-my-computer/70c3967b-31e6-4e59-840a-d2f7975b8135
  9. I need an antivirus for my windows 7 computer.

I need an antivirus for my windows 7 computer.: I have a windows 7 home premium computer and I think I have a virus or some kind of malware in the computer. So please can any one suggest me for the best antivirus or any other additional security. I have Avast but it seems not enough. 114452
  10. How do I change the password on my computer?

How do I change the password on my computer?: i recently changed my password on one of my email accounts, but can't figure out how to change it on this computer, with Windows 10... seems like it would be easy, but i find no place to do it. * Moved from Insider * Original title: how do i change my password on an email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. original password on a computer