Windows 10: I need program to track MAC address frequently seen on my network.38:bf:33:83:83:8c

Discus and support I need program to track MAC address frequently seen on my network.38:bf:33:83:83:8c in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish to Identify Casio device, MAC address 38:bf:33:83:83:8c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChesterFelch, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I need program to track MAC address frequently seen on my network.38:bf:33:83:83:8c

I wish to Identify Casio device, MAC address 38:bf:33:83:83:8c

:)

ChesterFelch, Nov 9, 2018
  2. ilbeybey Win User

Installing stopped at %83

I need program to track MAC address frequently seen on my network.38:bf:33:83:83:8c 443a02ba-f61d-465a-b4fe-8a9cabe1efe9.jpg

The time was 9 am i saw %83 now it is 12 pm it still %83 is it normal or i have problem?

ilbeybey, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Nokia N86 8MP wired headset HS-83

I am a nokia N86 8MP user.i have lost my heaset HS-83.

while i have the adapter AD-54.

is it possible that i can only buy HS-83 bcoz i inquired in nokia shop but he says that both HS-83 and AD-54 come combined and cant buy only HS-83..

pls suggest..........

Sanket_Raut, Nov 9, 2018
  4. timoteob Win User

I need program to track MAC address frequently seen on my network.38:bf:33:83:83:8c

Cannot connect to WiFi network that is using a MAC filter

Hello,

I am trying to connect a Windows 10 laptop to a WiFi network that is using a MAC address filter. When I attempt to connect Windows reports that it is "Checking network requirements". Then it reports that it "Cannot connect to this network". I have been able to connect dozens of other devices running everything from iOS to Android to Windows 7 with no problems. However, this is my first Windows 10 attempt. I am not sure what I am missing.

Things I have tried so far:

• I have triple checked the MAC address to make sure I have the correct one.
    • Contacted the manufacturer of the router and applied the recommended firmware updates.
    • Checked the laptop manufacturer for driver updates for the wireless adapter
    • Turn off the MAC filter on the router

When I turn off the filter, the laptop connects immediately. That leads me to think that problem is a data entry error with the MAC address. To eliminate any possibility of error I cut and paste directly from what ipconfig reports as the MAC address for the wireless adapter. See below for details:

Code:
    Code:
    thernet adapter Ethernet:     Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected    Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :    Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 1C-83-41-09-21-39    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes    Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes  Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection* 2:     Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected    Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :    Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : B4-6D-83-53-D9-BF    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes    Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes  Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi:     Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected    Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :    Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : B4-6D-83-53-D9-BE    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes    Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes  Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:     Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected    Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :    Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter    Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0    DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No    Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
    I am using the MAC address for the Wireless LAN Adapter.

Thank you in advance for any information that you might have.

timoteob, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I need program to track MAC address frequently seen on my network.38:bf:33:83:83:8c

1. I need program to track MAC address frequently seen on my network.38:bf:33:83:83:8c - Similar Threads - need program track

2. 83 GB under other people storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    83 GB under other people storage: HI team,While i was checking the storage for my system, I observe that 83 GB has been utilized under "other people" category.Never have i ever added any additional user on this system for it to show "Other people" storage.Please fnd the screenshots Storage:I went to settings...
  3. 83 GB under other people storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    83 GB under other people storage: HI team,While i was checking the storage for my system, I observe that 83 GB has been utilized under "other people" category.Never have i ever added any additional user on this system for it to show "Other people" storage.Please fnd the screenshots Storage:I went to settings...
  4. Windows 10 Reset this PC fails at 83 ~ 84%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset this PC fails at 83 ~ 84%: Hi all,My dad's laptop has been having issues recently. When turning on the laptop, the sign in screen appears correctly. However, after entering his credentials, a black screen appears and he can only see his cursor. Resetting the PC into safe mode only allows him to see the...
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade by ISO stuck at 83%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade by ISO stuck at 83%: I got a windows 11 upgrade via Windows update 2 weeks ago, after trying to install the upgrade, it always fails around 93%, then I tried getting an upgrade by windows 11 Installation Assistant but that always stuck at 99%.I have been trying to install windows 11 by ISO...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade by ISO stuck at 83%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Upgrade by ISO stuck at 83%: I got a windows 11 upgrade via Windows update 2 weeks ago, after trying to install the upgrade, it always fails around 93%, then I tried getting an upgrade by windows 11 Installation Assistant but that always stuck at 99%.I have been trying to install windows 11 by ISO...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade by ISO stuck at 83%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Battery Stuck at 83% does not charge or discharge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Stuck at 83% does not charge or discharge: My Asus laptop running windows 10 does not charge or discharge it's stuck at 83% even if it's plugged or unplugged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-stuck-at-83-does-not-charge-or-discharge/0f3c2c20-6a02-4903-908d-dc12d637852b
  9. Windows 10 1809 update stuck at 83%

Windows 10 1809 update stuck at 83%: Hello we are updating all of our w10 Pcs to 1809. However these updates are taking an extreme amount of rime. Currently i am at 3 hours and counting. I have cleaned the PC and all temp files. I have been stuck at 83% for 45 min. This machine is an in production machine and...
  10. Copying new files stuck at 83%

Copying new files stuck at 83%: Hey everyone. I got my free upgrade to Windows 10 and I tried installing it. But it got stuck at 24%, copying new files 83%. If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it. Thank you 9849