Windows 10: I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

Discus and support I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday, I was just using my computer like normally, playing games and watching videos. When I started to see that my computer was slowing down. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omar Martinez4, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

Yesterday, I was just using my computer like normally, playing games and watching videos. When I started to see that my computer was slowing down. I went from 60 constant frames to jumping frames that go up and down. Right now, I updated ANYTHING that my computer needed, but after updating things on the computer, my computer is now VERY slow. It cant run the games I play nor watch youtube correctly. Here is the info that I could find from my computer, if you need more info, please tell me where I can find it. Please help!Device name DESKTOP-7MERMQ5 Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.

:)

Omar Martinez4, Dec 1, 2023
  2. arthr Win User

graphics on my PC have been super laggy

Hi everyone, have been trying to follow this thread and have tried most things but now feel like I've exhausted most efforts..

Since updating to 19041.630 the graphics on my PC have been super laggy, I've tried to do a repair install from USB, have run SFC/DISM a million times but keep getting "Problem with BITS service... HELPMSG 2182.." in the troubleshooting.

Any suggestions from this initial bit of info.. my next step will be a clean install *Party

arthr, Dec 1, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential... :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

1. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential... - Similar Threads - need real help

2. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...: Yesterday, I was just using my computer like normally, playing games and watching videos. When I started to see that my computer was slowing down. I went from 60 constant frames to jumping frames that go up and down. Right now, I updated ANYTHING that my computer needed, but...
  3. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...: Yesterday, I was just using my computer like normally, playing games and watching videos. When I started to see that my computer was slowing down. I went from 60 constant frames to jumping frames that go up and down. Right now, I updated ANYTHING that my computer needed, but...
  4. I need real help right now, my pc is so laggy all of a sudden and I tried to see potential...

5. I need help right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help right now: Im facing weird issue where I cant click on anything in the notification center. I can click pinned apps and able to run them but when I click icons or commands in notification center it will not run or nothing happens. Appreciate all the help. All is well....
  6. I need help right now

I need help right now: Im facing weird issue where I cant click on anything in the notification center. I can click pinned apps and able to run them but when I click icons or commands in notification center it will not run or nothing happens. Appreciate all the help. All is well....
  7. I need help right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden: I have recently bought a pc for gaming and it has been fine for a couple weeks until today. It is very laggy on every program, My specs are i5 7500 , gtx 970, 16gb ram, 1tb hhd, 110gb ssd. When i try to watch a video on youtube it is very laggy and it freezes then unfreezes....
  9. Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden: I have recently bought a pc for gaming and it has been fine for a couple weeks until today. It is very laggy on every program, My specs are i5 7500 , gtx 970, 16gb ram, 1tb hhd, 110gb ssd. When i try to watch a video on youtube it is very laggy and it freezes then unfreezes....
  10. Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden