Windows 10: I need serious help and quick

Discus and support I need serious help and quick in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was doing a father's day project in a folder that I wanted to hide, and after I hid it and opened it again, everything except the text file and an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrazyPuffleGamer, Jun 21, 2020.

1. I need serious help and quick

So I was doing a father's day project in a folder that I wanted to hide, and after I hid it and opened it again, everything except the text file and an mp3 was deleted. I tried using everything I could (System restore, previous versions of folder) and nothing worked. How could I restore it quickly?

submitted by /u/CrazyPuffleGamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CrazyPuffleGamer, Jun 21, 2020

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2020
  4. I need serious help and quick

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

I need serious help and quick

1. I need serious help and quick - Similar Threads - need serious help

2. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  3. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  4. Need a serious help. ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a serious help. ASAP.: My windows 10 is currently experiencing various errors please this is serious and i have a project that i've been working on postponedi have a driver issues in my pc by the time my uncle gave it to me. it's intel core i5 4460, GT 730 and has 5gb of ram 4gb and 1 gb sticks...
  5. I need help seriously frustrating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help seriously frustrating: My computer will not let me do anything I deleted the administrator account not knowing what was going to happen. Now I can't do anything because I'm not administrator anymore. There isn't even a place to login as the administrator anymore? I can't accept anything to run on...
  6. I need help quick!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help quick!!!: I just opened my computer and half of my files got deleted including my antivirus, I can't open registry or task manager and I have tried every way, night light doesn't work, device manager doesn't work, PowerShell doesn't work, and a bunch more what do I do!?!?!It was...
  7. I seriously need help

I seriously need help: OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed [1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3) I was curious and searched it up, turns out that it could be...
  8. I seriously need help.

I seriously need help.: I installed Ubuntu onto my PC and now I can’t reinstall windows. I’ve been freaking out about this for hours. I’ve replaced my SSD, reset my BIOS, and looked up various videos for a fix. I’ve tried reinstalling windows, but every time I put my windows install/boot USB into my...
  9. NEED SERIOUS HELP

NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...