Windows 10: I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

Discus and support I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by malcolmboyack, Mar 3, 2024.

1. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the duplexer to print double-sided. I've removed the printer, restarted the PC added the printer and it still won't print - any ideas please?

:)

malcolmboyack, Mar 3, 2024
  2. rwb1012 Win User

Printing PDF double side

Printing double sided is primarily a hardware/driver function.

Obviously, you need a printer that has this capability and this may involve having a duplex unit. The driver must support this.

There can be printer property settings that prevent double sided printing.

Printing to photo paper often disables double sided printing. as the driver 'knows' that the coating is only on one side.

Borderless printing can also cause problems. So can margin settings, if the printer has different margin on each side.

Some duplex units only work with certain paper sizes. Too short and the duplex unit can't flip it over.

rwb1012, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Double sided printing

I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double
    sided on the same printer when using an Apple iMac. Any ideas?

GrahamCBrown, Mar 3, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

Double sided printing

Hi Jim

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

It depends on whether your printer supports double sided printing, choose to print your document, then chose Printer Properties, check on the different tabs on the resulting dialog for Duplex Printing, or double sided printing, if you do not find that, then
    your printer may not support double sided printing

What is the Make and exact Model No. of your printer I will check if your printer supports double sided printing for you . . .

DaveM121, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

1. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc... - Similar Threads - need advice cannot

2. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  3. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  4. Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11: I've recently got a new computer and installed Windows 11. On my old computer, I was always able to select double-sided printing manual. Now the double-sided option is greyed out and manual isn't even mentioned - This is pretty essential for my work! I'm using the EPSON...
  5. Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11: I've recently got a new computer and installed Windows 11. On my old computer, I was always able to select double-sided printing manual. Now the double-sided option is greyed out and manual isn't even mentioned - This is pretty essential for my work! I'm using the EPSON...
  6. Printing double sided I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing double sided I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to...: I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to do thiss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-double-sided-i-am-trying-to-print-double/3db0fecd-61ad-48dc-bfaf-c89bf212cded
  7. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double sided printing: How do I double side printing in windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing/2467bf63-324a-4545-a7c2-65cdd012dbb6
  8. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: When I am trying to print double sided, it doesn't matter if I choose to flip on long edge or short edge, the backside is always upside down to the front side. This used to print just fine, and just started doing this a few months ago. Help?...
  9. I need some advice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some advice?: Well, I have been programming a bot for GTA Online for a while now. This allows you to stay online, create single lobbies and mute the GTA window. My question: Can I get in trouble for that, because I basically exploit security holes. Be a bit scared after what happened to...
  10. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...