Windows 10: I need some advice please

Discus and support I need some advice please in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm shopping for a new laptop and I wonder if it's a good to pay extra the nvidia rtx 2070 instead of nvidia gtx 1650 ti? Thank you I would appreciate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by vicf1, Dec 16, 2020.

1. vicf1 Win User

I need some advice please

I'm shopping for a new laptop and I wonder if it's a good to pay extra the nvidia rtx 2070 instead of nvidia gtx 1650 ti?

Thank you I would appreciate you opinion
    win 19042. 630

:)

vicf1, Dec 16, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 16, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

*Thumbs

f14tomcat, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I need some advice please - Similar Threads - need advice please

2. Please need some advice to my setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please need some advice to my setup: I got my 2nd monitor today and I connect it via HDMI cable. Restart the PC and everything went well however it is registered as the main one with no difference. When I open application it will open on the 2nd one as well. I dont know proper settings on it....
  3. Please need some advice to my setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please need some advice to my setup: I got my 2nd monitor today and I connect it via HDMI cable. Restart the PC and everything went well however it is registered as the main one with no difference. When I open application it will open on the 2nd one as well. I dont know proper settings on it....
  4. Please need some advice to my setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need some help and advice, please and thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help and advice, please and thanks: submitted by /u/gowashyourmilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyrrxd/need_some_help_and_advice_please_and_thanks/
  6. I need some advice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some advice?: Well, I have been programming a bot for GTA Online for a while now. This allows you to stay online, create single lobbies and mute the GTA window. My question: Can I get in trouble for that, because I basically exploit security holes. Be a bit scared after what happened to...
  7. Going to W10, need some advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    Going to W10, need some advice.: Going to W10, need some advice. Hi, Currently running W7 Pro32 bit MSI I5 laptop & use it mainly for managing our Retirement funds, Healthcare along with research, learning about what's going on in the world today. I'm a retired busn Mgr & have been using PC's since the...
  8. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  9. Need AV Advice please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need AV Advice please?: Hello *Smile I am new to MS Windows, came from Linux and MacOS background. What is a FREE Anti-Virus program I can run on Windows 10 that is popular and reliable and credible? Thank you *Smile 25929
  10. Need Some Graphic Card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...