Windows 10: I need some assistance.

Discus and support I need some assistance. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Normally I wouldn't care to ask anyone for help because I want to try to do/fix stuff myself but this has me stumped. I never worried about windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YesImPhenomenal, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I need some assistance.

Normally I wouldn't care to ask anyone for help because I want to try to do/fix stuff myself but this has me stumped. I never worried about windows updating bc I never had any need to but I tried to download the xbox application to my PC and it requires version 1903, I'm currently stuck in a constant loop of failed to update on version 1607. I've tried erasing the cache, using the commands in the command prompt. I'm just stuck, can anyone help me out? My system is gtx 1080, i7700k, 16 GB of ram, and an Asus rog matrix Z270E mobo.

submitted by /u/YesImPhenomenal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YesImPhenomenal, Nov 9, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

I need some assistance. 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

I need some assistance.

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I need some assistance. [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

I need some assistance.

1. I need some assistance. - Similar Threads - need assistance

2. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  3. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  4. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  5. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  6. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  7. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  8. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/da028f59-5c93-4a07-9290-d8f0780e09fc
  9. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d
  10. Need assistance with BSOD

Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...