Windows 10: I Need Some Assistance

Discus and support I Need Some Assistance in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I don't know why but my C drive is always running out of space and I don't know why. I even changed the place where new content is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SK0rp0nok08, Dec 26, 2020.

1. I Need Some Assistance

I Need Some Assistance XmQurMZRioXPl-NCUqE0TVuDYhFS4QgTJx0wKO2c310.jpg

Hello, I don't know why but my C drive is always running out of space and I don't know why. I even changed the place where new content is saved under the Change were new content is saved section but it always gets back up to near full nothing i seem to do works. (I have a external hard drive with 7TB available so if it's possible to make that my main drive I would like that the drive has 119 GB of total storage space.)

Thanks in advanced I Need Some Assistance :)

Here Is What My System Has Inside If You Need To Know

submitted by /u/SK0rp0nok08
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SK0rp0nok08, Dec 26, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

I Need Some Assistance 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

I Need Some Assistance

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I Need Some Assistance [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

I Need Some Assistance

1. I Need Some Assistance - Similar Threads - Need Assistance

2. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  3. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  4. I need technical assistance windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  5. I need technical assistance windows 11

I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  6. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  7. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  8. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  9. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  10. I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them...: I cannot access certifications at microsoft certication i need assistance with access them Molelle Lebohang Tlali 7506245306088 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-certifications-at-microsoft/ed5aa9e0-0350-4342-8a91-b80e4f7d7f5d