Windows 10: I Need Some Assistance

Discus and support I Need Some Assistance in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I don't know why but my C drive is always running out of space and I don't know why. I even changed the place where new content is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SK0rp0nok08, Dec 26, 2020.

1. I Need Some Assistance

I Need Some Assistance XmQurMZRioXPl-NCUqE0TVuDYhFS4QgTJx0wKO2c310.jpg

Hello, I don't know why but my C drive is always running out of space and I don't know why. I even changed the place where new content is saved under the Change were new content is saved section but it always gets back up to near full nothing i seem to do works. (I have a external hard drive with 7TB available so if it's possible to make that my main drive I would like that the drive has 119 GB of total storage space.)

Thanks in advanced I Need Some Assistance :)

Here Is What My System Has Inside If You Need To Know

submitted by /u/SK0rp0nok08
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SK0rp0nok08, Dec 26, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

I Need Some Assistance 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

I Need Some Assistance

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I Need Some Assistance [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

I Need Some Assistance

1. I Need Some Assistance - Similar Threads - Need Assistance

2. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - Possible Driver Fault Assistance Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - Possible Driver Fault Assistance Needed: I appreciate any and all help in advance. The computer only BSODs when booted from a shut-down state, or rebooted while powered on. The stop code is "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50". I'm not new to troubleshooting basic windows errors, but never have I before been so troubled...
  3. Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.: Greetings,I installed the Apple's Quicktime 7 on Windows 10 laptop. As soon as the installation is complete, the Apple's Quicktime screen shows up on Windows 10 laptop. Loading...Loading...Loading. Nothing happens. What seems to be the problem with Apple's Quicktime 7 on...
  4. need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps: Since my latest update, i've been unable to open multiple apps inc microsoft store, feedback hub, email and others...have uninstalled & reinstalled store but still no luck. all apps & security have been updated. please help.....
  5. Help I need some assistance.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help I need some assistance.: The one at the bottom right is annoying me, I kept on doing what it needs to but keeps on appearing. How can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-need-some-assistance/7db962b9-2aed-44da-aff0-7efa19e5326e
  6. Kernel 32 Need assistance!

Kernel 32 Need assistance!: So currently I'm getting Kernel 32 errors crashing games etc. and tried many fixies but nothing seems to be working. Ran a SFC scan and it "found some errors unable to fix" Ive got the logs but what do I do now to find a fix? many thanks in advance....
  7. Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C:

Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C:: Hello,So my laptop started to act pretty weirdly for some reason, I got a Blue Screen of Death while I was using it and Memory Management was the cause of it. The computer didn't restart when it needed to and I felt like I needed to shut off the computer manually. After...
  8. File Explorer - Need assistance opening a file with an odd icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - Need assistance opening a file with an odd icon: My file has a clock icon with an incomplete circle ending in an arrow surrounding it. Any suggestions on how to upload or open it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-need-assistance-opening-a-file-with/f0e36b17-e3ab-484b-8b37-bc2d08780681
  9. I need help switching from my integrated GPU to my dedicated one. Please need assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help switching from my integrated GPU to my dedicated one. Please need assistance: Hi. I have an ASUS D570DD laptop that has a GTX1050 by nvidia and a Ryzen 5 3500U that has an integrated GPU as well. Some of my games, namely GTAIV, runs with the integrated 2gb one instead of the dedicated 4gb GTX. I tried using the nvidia control panel and switched it to...
  10. Need assistance running DOS program on Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need assistance running DOS program on Win10: Good morning, I have an old DOS test scoring program that I need to run on my Win10 (64bit) computer. Obviously, it doesn't work. I will also need it to print the test results. Is there an easy way to run DOS on Win10? Obviously, when I try and run it, I am unable to. I...