Windows 10: I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn...

Discus and support I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So joking aside, Windows Ink is an input system, and I find it completely unacceptable that it won't let me write curse words. An input system has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Koloradio, Feb 10, 2021.

1. I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn...

So joking aside, Windows Ink is an input system, and I find it completely unacceptable that it won't let me write curse words. An input system has absolutely no business telling me what words I can and can't write. I know that this can be somewhat worked around by writing out the individual letters and joining them together. I'm looking for a better solution, if one exists.

submitted by /u/Koloradio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Koloradio, Feb 10, 2021

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is up gradation from Windows 7 to 10.The problem of `NG Studio not working' still persists despite the steps undertaken as suggested by you.Now what to do?

AmitavaSengupta, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn...

Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

OpenGraph Data

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn...

1. I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn... - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. need to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to get out of s mode: I have windows 11 and i cannot get out of s mode. I tried to go to the microsoft store to get out of s mode but the "get" button was not clickable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-out-of-s-mode/607e8b14-5d3b-488b-a1f7-5f8c7d45ddec
  3. need to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to get out of s mode: I have windows 11 and i cannot get out of s mode. I tried to go to the microsoft store to get out of s mode but the "get" button was not clickable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-out-of-s-mode/607e8b14-5d3b-488b-a1f7-5f8c7d45ddec
  4. HELP! Can't get out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Can't get out of S Mode: I just bought a *brand new* HP laptop to replace my battle-worn Dell Inspiron, and so far...I hate it. I got stuck almost immediately, trying to get out of S mode. I'm able to get to the Microsoft Store page that says 'switch out of S mode' with a "get" icon and a table...
  5. HELP! Can't get out of S Mode

HELP! Can't get out of S Mode: I just bought a *brand new* HP laptop to replace my battle-worn Dell Inspiron, and so far...I hate it. I got stuck almost immediately, trying to get out of S mode. I'm able to get to the Microsoft Store page that says 'switch out of S mode' with a "get" icon and a table...
  6. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app: Have been trying numerous times to get the Switch out of S mode app but every time I keep getting the same to "try that again", "something happened on our end". Need to download some apps for my work that Microsoft doesn't offer any options and haven't been able to use my new...
  7. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app: Have been trying numerous times to get the Switch out of S mode app but every time I keep getting the same to "try that again", "something happened on our end". Need to download some apps for my work that Microsoft doesn't offer any options and haven't been able to use my new...
  8. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. it wont let me get out of s mode and i need help. quick!

it wont let me get out of s mode and i need help. quick!: I try to get out of s mode every way I can, but it won't let me take it off and when i press get it only shot a blue outline of a rectangle pls i really need help fixing this because i want to install things from websites without any problems....
  10. Cannot get out of S Mode. Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot get out of S Mode. Help!: Hello, I just bought this Dell Inspirion 3583 and cannot disable S mode. I have followed the steps on the FAQ, reset the Microsoft store, cleared the store cache, updated all the apps, ran the wsreset, and I keep getting the same message " Try again later. Something happened...