Windows 10: I need some help over here!

Discus and support I need some help over here! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I have been trying to connect to my mobile hotspot to acces internet. But for some reason, it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesnt.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by meKillua, Oct 1, 2019.

1. meKillua Win User

I need some help over here!

Hello! Recently I have been trying to connect to my mobile hotspot to acces internet. But for some reason, it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesnt. Mostly : It doesnt. My other friends can see my hotspot while I cant. What **** I supposed to do? I tried using 5ghz 2,4 ghz and all that stuff. No driver update either.

:)

meKillua, Oct 1, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 1, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need some help over here! :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I need some help over here! - Similar Threads - need help here

2. Need help here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  3. Need help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  4. Need help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  6. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  7. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Need some help here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help here: So im noticing some issues with performance in games and im really wondering if any of you can help me. So recently I updated windows 10 to whatever build its at now (I dont know what version but it was a recent uodate) and ever since then I've been having these weird issues...
  9. Why is WiFi not an option?!?! I need some help here!

Why is WiFi not an option?!?! I need some help here!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jkobberboel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjjso8/why_is_wifi_not_an_option_i_need_some_help_here/
  10. hello there! i need some help over here, i want to make a network between 2 computers

hello there! i need some help over here, i want to make a network between 2 computers: i was thinking to make my second pc as a sort of storage/backup space and im trying to make a network. i just want it to be possible that i can click on a folder and that i can alter the folders in the other pc from my main pc. (i hope this is clear my eng bad). i tried some...