Windows 10: I need some help over here!

Discus and support I need some help over here! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I have been trying to connect to my mobile hotspot to acces internet. But for some reason, it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesnt.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by meKillua, Oct 1, 2019.

1. meKillua Win User

I need some help over here!

Hello! Recently I have been trying to connect to my mobile hotspot to acces internet. But for some reason, it sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesnt. Mostly : It doesnt. My other friends can see my hotspot while I cant. What **** I supposed to do? I tried using 5ghz 2,4 ghz and all that stuff. No driver update either.

:)

meKillua, Oct 1, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 1, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need some help over here! :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I need some help over here! - Similar Threads - need help here

2. I need some help with stopping spam

in Browsers and Email
    I need some help with stopping spam: So, i just reinstalled firefox, and i realized what a spam monster it is right off the bat. It seems like you can get rid of most ads by installing adblocker, just like you can get rid of most cookies warnings by installing the addon called i dont care about cookies. With...
  3. i need some help

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help: my brightness controls aren't working all of them actually please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help/eb1d1589-de12-43e8-8f02-7fdd64954109
  4. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...
  5. I need help editing some scanned documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help editing some scanned documents: Hello I got some scanned documents saved on my usb stick. Some of them are a bit ugly and i want them to be cleaned up. Some of them are misaligned as well. 129118
  6. here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArecD4dOfUHP5RRzFDQyua4rIERj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/here-is-my-dump-files-and-my-pc-crashs-i-need-some/f7c403cc-e352-46b0-a0d2-c0e4b9143562"
  7. Need Some RoboForm Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Some RoboForm Help: Think I need some help here. I originally opted for the paid version of RoboForm, installed it and it ran more or less perfectly. Shortly, a week or so, after installation The Microsoft Store carried the program for free download for use with Edge. on the next Store update,...
  8. Need some help with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some help with windows 10?: Hi, I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 off of Microsoft website and I installed it now when ever I install software of other stuff when I restart or shutdown its all gone nothing is there that I have installed its like a new windows 10 but with out anything on it...
  9. Stuck here,need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck here,need help: [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125
  10. I need help with some internet connectivity.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with some internet connectivity.: I have a laptop using XP (that is what I am on) and a desktop using Win. 10 both hard wired to the same router. Laptop does everything it is supposed to on internet, desktop will only connect to a few things including ebay, general movie theater, but will not connect to my...