Windows 10: I need some help with interpreting the battery report generated w/ cmd. Battery report says...

Discus and support I need some help with interpreting the battery report generated w/ cmd. Battery report says... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My battery dows not charging and it works only when I pluged in. So I chacked battery report by "powercfg /batteryreport /duration 14"there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ChaminduKodikara, Jul 20, 2021.

1. I need some help with interpreting the battery report generated w/ cmd. Battery report says...

My battery dows not charging and it works only when I pluged in. So I chacked battery report by "powercfg /batteryreport /duration 14"there are "Battery changed" in there as well; my laptop has a built-in, non-removable battery and I definitely didn't change it, so naturally it worries me. Any ideas what that can mean? I recently used some CMD commands to reduce High CPU usage. They are :dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealthdism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /Source:C:RepairSourceWindows /LimitAcc

:)

ChaminduKodikara, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Battery report

Gabriela,

I have very precise records of when I swap over my batteries [because I run battery reports both before & after] and the moment of opening up the computer or changing the battery does not show up in my battery reports.
    - My Battery report section Usage history - History of system usage on AC and battery goes all the way back to when the computer maker finished setting the computer up [and then posted it to me]. Your corresponding records seem to show the same.
    - I know of no command to reset the parameters listed in a battery report.

The Start time entry you circled in red shows the time that the computer was turned on or awakened on battery power. There is no indication of anything dishonest being done. Windows re-starts that list whenever it feels like it. There is nothing significant in that entry at all. Just for example, my Battery report Start time entries are only showing for today but the computer was in use yesterday and earlier on battery.

Denis

3. clayto Win User
    Battery apps and battery report lack data

Sorry, I thought my post was clear! By "this site" I meant "this site" (like Brexit means Brexit?). "This site" is Windows Ten Forums. The report I referred to is a report on battery usage --- the subject of my post --- explained in the article which is on "this site" (see Generate Battery Energy Estimation Report in Windows 10". It is about how to generate a report on battery usage using CMD, thus: powercfg /batteryreport /output %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\battery_report.html /Duration days 7. The data I am seeking is battery usage and charging history statistics, one of main things the report is supposed to report on, and several battery usage apps (from the Store) are also supposed to report on. But they do not, on my PC. They cannot all be faulty, so clearly the fault lies on the machine itself, presumably in Settings --- maybe Tasks?

clayto, Jul 20, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

I need some help with interpreting the battery report generated w/ cmd. Battery report says...

Thema:

I need some help with interpreting the battery report generated w/ cmd. Battery report says...

1. I need some help with interpreting the battery report generated w/ cmd. Battery report says... - Similar Threads - need help interpreting

2. Battery Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Report: My battery died during these few days and I wanted to check if it did. I made a battery report using the command prompt and it showed an impossible number of 10000% capacity remaining. What does the high capacity number mean?Here's the battery usage chart:...
  3. Battery report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report: Hello,I am Vatshal,I recently generated a battery report with the command prompt, Is the LiP in CHEMISTRY section is the lithium polymar, or other. If it isn't Lithium polymar, inform me with the name of the battery. And If my battery is lithium polymar, why it's battery life...
  4. Battery report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery report: Hello,I am Vatshal,I recently generated a battery report with the command prompt, Is the LiP in CHEMISTRY section is the lithium polymar, or other. If it isn't Lithium polymar, inform me with the name of the battery. And If my battery is lithium polymar, why it's battery life...
  5. Battery Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Report: Hello,The battery report generated using command prompt powercfg /batteryreport has only recent entries ~1 month although the laptop is being used for 2 years. Is there a way to generate this report with all the entries?Thanks...
  6. Battery Report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Report: Hello,The battery report generated using command prompt powercfg /batteryreport has only recent entries ~1 month although the laptop is being used for 2 years. Is there a way to generate this report with all the entries?Thanks...
  7. How do I interpret the Battery Report?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I interpret the Battery Report?: submitted by /u/LoveLaika237 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ma0yl1/how_do_i_interpret_the_battery_report/
  8. I need help interpreting my battery report on Windows Surface Pro 7!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help interpreting my battery report on Windows Surface Pro 7!: I've been having problems with the battery life on my Windows Surface Pro 7 where I leave it to fully charge and it doesn't turn on unless I plug it into it's charger. Once it's turn on it shows it has 0% battery after letting it charge a few hours or so. My Surface Pro also...
  9. Battery report

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery report: I recently bought an asus laptopK571GT-p, I wanted to check it's battery so I ran Window's battery report, and here is my problem: Current estimate of battery life based on all observed drains since OS install: Since OS install1604:15:26-1627:10:31 Is any thing wrong...
  10. Battery report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery report: Battery original report was from 05.07.2019. Battery report reset on 24.06.2020, time 12.38.48. Why? I have the actions that were done exactly at the date and time of the reset. [img] [img] [img] 159803