Windows 10: I need some help with my Windows 10 device.

Discus and support I need some help with my Windows 10 device. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My internet keeps disconnecting at random, not completely dysfunctional just disconnects whenever it feels like it. This happens mostly whenever I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QueasyLobster, Aug 16, 2020.

1. I need some help with my Windows 10 device.

My internet keeps disconnecting at random, not completely dysfunctional just disconnects whenever it feels like it. This happens mostly whenever I’m playing anything, or watching YouTube. It happened as soon as I got it, and with this it’s been almost impossible to use for anything. I have checked quite a few websites, like the official Microsoft thing, but nothing there worked. My internet connection is wireless. Acer computer. Predator brand.

submitted by /u/QueasyLobster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QueasyLobster, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I need some help with my Windows 10 device.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

I need some help with my Windows 10 device.

1. I need some help with my Windows 10 device. - Similar Threads - need help device

2. I need some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help: I found this old pc in my garage and wanted to use it for work and gaming.If anyone can optimize it ill be very happy.Heres the specs:Device name Latitude E6530Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-3380M CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled RAM 12,0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  3. I need some help with this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with this.: So I've completely resetted my computer on January 27, 2023, and when the reset completes i complete the whole new computer setup guide. But when i am allowed access to my computer. it all of a sudden becomes completely unusable. The mouse barely moves it's like its lagging,...
  4. I need some help with this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help with this.: So I've completely resetted my computer on January 27, 2023, and when the reset completes i complete the whole new computer setup guide. But when i am allowed access to my computer. it all of a sudden becomes completely unusable. The mouse barely moves it's like its lagging,...
  5. I need some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help: I tried to install the Windows 10 update on my HP laptop and now it got stuck in the loop and it's showing Attempting to recover installation & undoing changes made to your computer. I don't have a bootable usb. How can I resolve this? Thanks! submitted by /u/MrNoobyUwU...
  6. Need some help regarding the camera of my device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need some help regarding the camera of my device.: Hi everyone, Anik this side. I have faced a really weird thing on my Asus laptop. The latest version of Windows 10 with the latest drivers and updates installed. Quite a few days ago, the camera of my laptop stopped working. The camera "ON" indicator light started blinking...
  7. I need some Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some Help: Hello, i want an ISO of the Windows 10 18363.752 build but i can't find it anywhere in the internet so i am asking anyone who's in here: can anyone send me an ISO? submitted by /u/Icey677059 [link] [comments]...
  8. I need some help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need some help: So, I'm wanting to buy an SSD for my laptop, it says the performance would increase dramatically. But the problem is, my laptop has terrible fps on Minecraft: Java edition, so, what should I do? My Laptop is a Toshiba satellite c55-b5100. Current Specs: Windows 10: Latest...
  9. I need help windows 10 and devices

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help windows 10 and devices: everything was fine with my laptop, but, now it isn't recognizing any Bluetooth device. It doesn't recognize my mouse, my cell phone, nor my speakers. help...
  10. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...