Windows 10: I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

Discus and support I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Play farm simulator.22 And I would love to move to speak intact. Chat and use my voice like I do in email. And word documents and on the web. But Farm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michaelcesarino, Feb 1, 2023.

1. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

Play farm simulator.22 And I would love to move to speak intact. Chat and use my voice like I do in email. And word documents and on the web. But Farm sim itself did not support that because of some type of coding. Is there a way that you guys could build? One of your speech recognition software. Either dragon or Windows 11 built in the. Love the new bar at the top. It just works. To allow me to use voice recognition and type. Been games that don't support the stand. Voice recognition. I also play Star Citizen, which once again does not support voice recognition. Out of the box. Because of the

:)

michaelcesarino, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Compumind Win User

Voice recognition doesn't work (Windows 10)

@aca -

Just chiming in.

I am running W10 1909 and have used the built-in Speech Recognition program. I'm not impressed.

1) You really need to boot the microphone sensitivity to have it hear you correctly. Here's how to do it:

How to Boost or Increase Microphone Volume in Windows 10

2) It's not perfect. If you constantly need Voice Recognition, try Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking - it's very expensive:

Dragon Professional Individual, v15 - Drive Documentation Productivity by Voice | Nuance

All-New Dragon Home Speech Recognition Version 15 | Nuance

Voice training is very important. Some products do it more extensively, like Nuance.

Hope this helps!

*Smile

Compumind, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Dragon Naturally Speaking V 12.5

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your reply.

As Dragon Naturally Speaking V 12.5 is third party software, we suggest you to contact Dragon Naturally Speaking V 12.5 and check if it is compatible with Windows 10.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 1, 2023
  4. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

1. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally... - Similar Threads - need help build

2. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...: Play farm simulator.22 And I would love to move to speak intact. Chat and use my voice like I do in email. And word documents and on the web. But Farm sim itself did not support that because of some type of coding. Is there a way that you guys could build? One of your speech...
  3. Window 11 Compatibility with Dragon Naturally speaking 15.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Compatibility with Dragon Naturally speaking 15.0: It would appear that Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 is incompatible with windows 11. It worked just fine with Windows 10. What do i do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-compatibility-with-dragon-naturally/40d1e46c-adc3-4f4e-8643-6c40d0c8d1b8
  4. Window 11 Compatibility with Dragon Naturally speaking 15.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Compatibility with Dragon Naturally speaking 15.0: It would appear that Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 is incompatible with windows 11. It worked just fine with Windows 10. What do i do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-compatibility-with-dragon-naturally/40d1e46c-adc3-4f4e-8643-6c40d0c8d1b8
  5. Windows 11 incompatibility with Adobe Acrobat and Dragon Naturally speaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 incompatibility with Adobe Acrobat and Dragon Naturally speaking: A weird thing happened after I updated to Windows 11. I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15 by Nuance, which was acquired by Microsoft this year. Until the Windows 11 update, I was able to use Dragon in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, dictating text into an editable PDF, as well as most...
  6. Dragon Naturally Speaking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dragon Naturally Speaking: Have Dragon v13. Last year stopped recognizing any microphone plugged in to computer by jack or USB. I couldn't find problem. Took to computer repair shop. Tech tried several basic things on spot, without success. Later said took him 1 1/2 hours to find problem. Some option,...
  7. I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15: Since the latest update I cannot use my speech recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking 15. I really don't know what to do since my disability keeps me from touching a keyboard to communicate with the world. Please help!...
  8. Dragon Naturally Speaking 13

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dragon Naturally Speaking 13: This program will not load from disk.Program does not recognize it and disk drive load will not function??I remember I had this problem before.It had to be loaded from a down load....
  9. Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!: Hi, I have just purchased Dragon Naturally Speaking Voice recognition software for my 14 year old dyslexic daughter. I have installed it but have received the following error message: "Cannot find multi-media device. Check to see if your computer has a sound card or if the...
  10. Dragon Naturally Speaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dragon Naturally Speaking: I am trying to help my daughter who has sight problems to reinstal Dragon which seems to have just stopped and will not load. I see there is an update, surely we do not have to buy another....