Windows 10: I need some help with the Win10 activation

Discus and support I need some help with the Win10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, my pc just tell me that I have no Windows 10 active. So i tried to buy a new key, but it does not work. Also it says error 0xC004F012 Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nick_039, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Nick_039 Win User

I need some help with the Win10 activation

Hi, my pc just tell me that I have no Windows 10 active.

So i tried to buy a new key, but it does not work. Also it says error 0xC004F012

Can someone help me please?

:)

Nick_039, Feb 17, 2021
  2. wishihad Win User

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone I need some help with the Win10 activation :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Feb 17, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 17, 2021
  4. I need some help with the Win10 activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

I need some help with the Win10 activation

1. I need some help with the Win10 activation - Similar Threads - need help Win10

2. I need some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help: I found this old pc in my garage and wanted to use it for work and gaming.If anyone can optimize it ill be very happy.Heres the specs:Device name Latitude E6530Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-3380M CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled RAM 12,0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  3. I need some help with this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with this.: So I've completely resetted my computer on January 27, 2023, and when the reset completes i complete the whole new computer setup guide. But when i am allowed access to my computer. it all of a sudden becomes completely unusable. The mouse barely moves it's like its lagging,...
  4. I need some help with this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help with this.: So I've completely resetted my computer on January 27, 2023, and when the reset completes i complete the whole new computer setup guide. But when i am allowed access to my computer. it all of a sudden becomes completely unusable. The mouse barely moves it's like its lagging,...
  5. I need some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help: I tried to install the Windows 10 update on my HP laptop and now it got stuck in the loop and it's showing Attempting to recover installation & undoing changes made to your computer. I don't have a bootable usb. How can I resolve this? Thanks! submitted by /u/MrNoobyUwU...
  6. I need some Help

I need some Help: Hello, i want an ISO of the Windows 10 18363.752 build but i can't find it anywhere in the internet so i am asking anyone who's in here: can anyone send me an ISO? submitted by /u/Icey677059 [link] [comments]...
  7. I need some help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need some help: So, I'm wanting to buy an SSD for my laptop, it says the performance would increase dramatically. But the problem is, my laptop has terrible fps on Minecraft: Java edition, so, what should I do? My Laptop is a Toshiba satellite c55-b5100. Current Specs: Windows 10: Latest...
  8. I need some help.

I need some help.: I don't know if this is the right place for it, but I desperately need help. Yesterday my laptop wasn't working right so I tried rebooting it, and HP said it would try 'fixing' my C drive. Now it doesn't seem to work properly. When I log in none of my icons show up and I...
  9. i need some help

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help: my brightness controls aren't working all of them actually please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help/eb1d1589-de12-43e8-8f02-7fdd64954109
  10. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...