Windows 10: I need some help with win 10

Discus and support I need some help with win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I received some wonderful help from a person named Greg. I cannot seem to get back to him and I need further help. I want to switch my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Spike2020, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Spike2020 Win User

I need some help with win 10

Hello. I received some wonderful help from a person named Greg. I cannot seem to get back to him and I need further help.

I want to switch my computer back to the Win 10 mode. Right now I have it in classic mode. That was my choice. I like the older version of windows better. However, I have found there are things I cannot do in classic mode which I need to do in Win 10. How do I change it back?

Also, how can I darken the text on the screen. This light text is very hard to see. I need it darker. I did see you can go through something called cleartype, but you need your computer in Win10 original to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Spike2020, Jun 3, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 3, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 3, 2020
  4. I need some help with win 10

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

I need some help with win 10

1. I need some help with win 10 - Similar Threads - need help

2. Windows 10 - Need help to stop games launching in 4k resolution by default

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Need help to stop games launching in 4k resolution by default: My first recorded incident of this is 12th June 2020, this has never been an issue before and nothing regarding hardware has changed. My HDTV is 1080p 60hz, 1440p 30hz and 4k 30hz capable. My GPU is a Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB G1 Gaming. My Desktop, all games, and everything I...
  3. Need help with Importing Outlook. pst from restored external hardrive.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help with Importing Outlook. pst from restored external hardrive.: My wife's Win7 hard drive crashed (with Outlook 2007) and it has been rebuilt/restored to an external USB drive by a drive rescue company (our regular Acronis image backup did not have the .pst file). She has been using a brand new Win10-Home 10.0.8363 computer with Office...
  4. I Need Your Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Need Your Help: <span style="color:#263341;font-family:Lato, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Fira Sans', 'Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:#ffffff;">Its showing that i cant turn off my windows defender...
  5. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD: Hello, Recently, when I upgraded most of my components in my computer everything except GPU I have been getting these strange BSoDs. I've tried searching about them on different forums and concluded that this error does not have a defined answer on how to fix it, but its...
  6. My computer is seizing periodically. Need help troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is seizing periodically. Need help troubleshooting.: I have a cybertron computer with i7 (6700K) processor (4 GHZ) and 16 GB of RAM, running windows 10. I'm have a lagging problem periodically. At the time of issue, I have have as little as two applications open, Excel and Firefox. 5 GB of memory is used of the 16....
  7. 100% Disk help needed

100% Disk help needed: So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance. In my Task manager, i see: 1. User host font driver consuming my memory and disk 2 system And some more NOTE: I TRIED ALL PROCESSES LIKE. DISABLING SOME THINGS AND ALL. Tried virtual memory...
  8. 100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help

100% DISK PROBLEM need urgent help: So, my task manager shows that the dis is 100% and is decreasing my performance. In my Task manager, i see: 1. User host font driver consuming my memory and disk 2 system And some more NOTE: I TRIED ALL PROCESSES LIKE. DISABLING SOME THINGS AND ALL. Tried virtual...
  9. Why is WiFi not an option?!?! I need some help here!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is WiFi not an option?!?! I need some help here!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jkobberboel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjjso8/why_is_wifi_not_an_option_i_need_some_help_here/
  10. Needing help with a LifeCam Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Needing help with a LifeCam Webcam: On my windows 7 I had my webcam inverted but now I do not want to do that where I am now. The LifeCam utilities are gone when I moved to Windows 10. Does anyone know how to undo this inverted picture??? I have tried uninstall and reinstall....