Windows 10: I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

Discus and support I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a new HP laptop using edge browers and on task manager the edge browser was using 5.6 MB of memory out of 8Mbs so I clicked on the edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by curtvan, Jan 15, 2022.

1. curtvan Win User

I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

Hello I have a new HP laptop using edge browers and on task manager the edge browser was using 5.6 MB of memory out of 8Mbs so I clicked on the edge and a drop down I saw all the different programs using all the MB's so I closed down windows terminal to free up around 30mb's. and now when I re started it up a window opened up and a black screen window opened up and said install the latest powershell for new features and improvements Https://aka.ms/pswindows and this was there: Migrating from Windows PowerShell 5.1 to PowerShell 7 and this was on the line PS C:\users\curtvso now on task m

:)

curtvan, Jan 15, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2022
  4. lvgandhi Win User

powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal [​IMG]

lvgandhi, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

1. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal - Similar Threads - need help powershell

2. Is Terminal the same as Powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Terminal the same as Powershell?: I just upgraded W10 to W11. Now, I see "Terminal" and "Terminal admin" instead of "PowerShell" and "PowerShell admin". Is Terminal a replacement for PowerShell" or do I need to install PowerShell and if I do, how do I do it?...
  3. Is Terminal the same as Powershell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Terminal the same as Powershell?: I just upgraded W10 to W11. Now, I see "Terminal" and "Terminal admin" instead of "PowerShell" and "PowerShell admin". Is Terminal a replacement for PowerShell" or do I need to install PowerShell and if I do, how do I do it?...
  4. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal: Hello I have a new HP laptop using edge browers and on task manager the edge browser was using 5.6 MB of memory out of 8Mbs so I clicked on the edge and a drop down I saw all the different programs using all the MB's so I closed down windows terminal to free up around 30mb's....
  5. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal: Hello I have a new HP laptop using edge browers and on task manager the edge browser was using 5.6 MB of memory out of 8Mbs so I clicked on the edge and a drop down I saw all the different programs using all the MB's so I closed down windows terminal to free up around 30mb's....
  6. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

7. Keep elevated powershell in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep elevated powershell in Windows Terminal: I'm running Windows Terminal v.1.6.10571.0 and love having my Ubuntu, CMD and Powershell sessions all in WT. However, a few things I need to regularly do require me to elevate powershell. When I do this with 'Start-Process Powershell -Verb RunAs' it launches the elevated PS...
  8. CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal: I have recently returned to windows after 10 years of OSX/MacOS and Linux. During my time on these OSes I became very comfortable with using the terminal on a daily basis for minor tasks to system configuration and diagnostics. I loved the power these tools have and wish to...
  9. [HELP] How can I replace cmd.exe, PowerShell, and WSL windows with Windows Terminal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] How can I replace cmd.exe, PowerShell, and WSL windows with Windows Terminal?: As a Linux user, I love using Konsole. For work, I have to use Windows & sometimes I have to use the CLI, but I don't like PowerShell & CMD's interface, so I installed Windows Terminal, which I enjoy using. Any way for me to open cmd.exe with Win Terminal when I do Win+X?...
  10. I Need Some Powershell Education

I Need Some Powershell Education: Since the days of an Autoexec.Bat and the Config.Sys, I've kept a directory/folder named Utilities for Batch Files and small programs that do not require installation. It's always been on "the path" for obvious reasons. With the coming of CU and Powershell replacing the...