Windows 10: I need some help.

Discus and support I need some help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheIronTango14, Apr 3, 2019.

1. I need some help.

So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?

:)

TheIronTango14, Apr 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 3, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I need some help.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need some help. :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

I need some help.

1. I need some help. - Similar Threads - need help

2. Need help uninstalling RAL file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help uninstalling RAL file: I installed an application to try to open an .RAL file a client sent me. It was supposed to be a data file but when I tried to open it I got the error "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app, or, if one is already...
  3. I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help, whenever I try to install Discord for windows 10, I get this message after...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/milarog_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9c8xh/i_need_help_whenever_i_try_to_install_discord_for/
  4. Help needed: Logged in this morning to flashing taskbar and background. (more in comment)

Help needed: Logged in this morning to flashing taskbar and background. (more in comment): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/neddy_seagoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9a1a3/help_needed_logged_in_this_morning_to_flashing/
  5. I need help with GPO (Custom Libraries + hidden C:)

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help with GPO (Custom Libraries + hidden C:): Hi, I am having an issue that I need assistance with. I have a group policy which updates the Windows Registry in order to "Hide" the C:-drive. No permissions are changed, it is only the visibility that is changed ("NoDrives" @...
  6. Desperately need help analyzing the data from my C1100T Router...

Desperately need help analyzing the data from my C1100T Router...: This is probably a laughable request, but I think someone, possibly even my roommate, is maliciously and intentionally f*cking up my Home Network, I am currently on my 3rd new laptop and motorola cell phone and they both appear to have issues. May I post the data from my...
  7. Need Help as well as suggestion from experts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Help as well as suggestion from experts: Hi, I have a Website based on Lunar lamps in which I added the best picks and compiled a list for readers based on our research. Now, I live my website on shared hosting with Linux. But I have doubt on security features. So, I want to shift my website from Linux to Windows...
  8. Need help prepping old computer for donation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help prepping old computer for donation: I have an old Gateway MT6707 laptop. It started life with Windows Vista. It's been through every new version of Windows, to include Windows 10 Home. Microsoft surprised me by installing it overnight back when they were giving it away. A couple of years ago, I gave it a new...
  9. Need help opening files. Constantly get a box pop up that says something is updating

Need help opening files. Constantly get a box pop up that says something is updating: Someone please tell me how to fix this.. Every time I try to open a picture or some files, this time an mp4, I get a box pop up that tells me something is updating and the file will be available shortly... Shortly never seems to come. How can I stop this and finally be...
  10. need help booting my windows 10

need help booting my windows 10: when i turn in my pc it says "preparing automatic repair" it starts loading then after its done it goes to a black screen submitted by /u/i-love-minecraft-hoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8l0iu/need_help_booting_my_windows_10/