Windows 10: I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help!

Discus and support I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A friend of mine came to see me today, he was really upset (Just so people know he does have Autism) because he told me that his computer will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ComputerTech, Jan 10, 2020.

1. I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help!

A friend of mine came to see me today, he was really upset (Just so people know he does have Autism) because he told me that his computer will not install Windows 10 because he has only a 30GB (On Board HDD) now he can not use windows at all because There is not enough room.

His Computer is...
    Dell Inspiron 11, 3000 Series
    P25T001
    2GB Ram
    30GB (On Board HDD, I think)
    He had Windows 10 (He is not sure if it was Home or Pro)
    Please remember it does not have an OS on it now.

So he asked me if there was any way to shrink the windows 10 ISO to very minimum state without all the crap that you do not need, I remembered another friend that I haven't seen in a while he used a program called NTlite to create custom Windows ISO's with Pre-Installed software such as Google chrome, Opera...ect, well to make a long story short, I somewhat created a smaller windows 10 OS by cutting out all the useless garbage using NTLite but I can not figure out for the life of me on how to create it with Post-Setups, I have created 4 ISO's but none of them install anything when installing with VM.

I have tried looking everywhere ... Google Search, Youtube. I had got a really old version of WPI but it don't work either.

Please I can not let this guy down he is a really nice person, I will do anything to help this guy out.

If possible If I can get a tutorial with picture or a video I can follow along or something, It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you all in advance.

:)

ComputerTech, Jan 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 10, 2020
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 10, 2020
  4. El Fiendo Win User

I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help!

Razer Imperator Serious issues.

Thanks, you've helped me scratch the Mamba off of the 'things to buy' list.

El Fiendo, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help!

1. I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help! - Similar Threads - need serious Help

2. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help needed: There is a blue tiny window showing in my desktop and I dont know what it is. Please help me I cant figure out how to close it. I check on the task manager there is no unknown app. I need to remove it. It is annoying....
  3. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please some help needed: There is a blue tiny window showing in my desktop and I dont know what it is. Please help me I cant figure out how to close it. I check on the task manager there is no unknown app. I need to remove it. It is annoying....
  4. I need some serious help with Search...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some serious help with Search...: [ATTACH] I`ve just reinstalled my lovely Windows 10... I like her a lot (I like to think to Windows like it`s a she...) anyway, when I use the search I`ve noticed there`s a black border around every search and even if I search for APPs on my PC, is there a way to remove...
  5. I seriously need help

I seriously need help: OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed [1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3) I was curious and searched it up, turns out that it could be...
  6. I seriously need help.

I seriously need help.: I installed Ubuntu onto my PC and now I can’t reinstall windows. I’ve been freaking out about this for hours. I’ve replaced my SSD, reset my BIOS, and looked up various videos for a fix. I’ve tried reinstalling windows, but every time I put my windows install/boot USB into my...
  7. NEED SERIOUS HELP

NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  8. Please help this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help this is serious: So, i wanted to play State Of Decay 2 on my pc but i had to update it, now for a long time MS Store has been a **** sorry for language but whenever i try to sign in, i click and it shows the little icon of a person then nothing appears, just white, no login, no password i...
  9. Serious issue I need help solving!

Serious issue I need help solving!: So yesterday, I attempted to install Linux on a second HDD I had in my PC. The installation was unsuccessful, and it was late at night so I just decided to turn my computer off and go to bed. I log onto my computer this morning and I go to my bios to make sure I’m booting...
  10. Need Some Serious Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Some Serious Help: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system seems to be having difficulty handling...