Windows 10: I need someone to do a remote session to see what is wrong with my screen

Discus and support I need someone to do a remote session to see what is wrong with my screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please I have been up 18 hours trying to get my screen fixed Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lister Harrell, Jul 24, 2019.

1. I need someone to do a remote session to see what is wrong with my screen

Please I have been up 18 hours trying to get my screen fixed Help

:)

Lister Harrell, Jul 24, 2019

2. Remote Desktop - Screen resolution in remote session

I have connected to a remote desktop session and the windows in the remote session are all too small for me to see.

I have edited the remote desktop connection settings and cannot seem to make anything larger.

I am using a new Dell Inspiron Laptop which has a very high screen resolution 3840 x 2160

Any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

GreenlaneAC, Jul 24, 2019
  3. remote session

recover my original account prior to a remote session with microsoft

ShadowBACA, Jul 24, 2019
  4. I need someone to do a remote session to see what is wrong with my screen

Remote Desktop - Device lock screen during session

Hi All,

I've just recently started using Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop

When I remote to another device, say a PC. This causes the PC to automatically go to the lock screen. This seems to be default. I can still remotely access the PC, everything is fine except the person at the PC can only see a locked screen.

Is there any way of keeping the desktop on the PC active and view-able while the remote session is underway instead of it going to lock screen?

Thanks

Cosmic Ray, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

I need someone to do a remote session to see what is wrong with my screen

1. I need someone to do a remote session to see what is wrong with my screen - Similar Threads - need someone remote

2. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?: I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a...
  3. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?: I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a...
  4. Can someone review my mini dumps to see what is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone review my mini dumps to see what is wrong with my pc?: My pc will randomly crash when playing games but it will only do that when I'm in the lobby of any game.Specs, Motherboard: B560 HD3CPU: i5-10400GPU: NVidia GeForce RTX 2060RAM: 16GB...
  5. Can someone review my mini dumps to see what is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone review my mini dumps to see what is wrong with my pc?: My pc will randomly crash when playing games but it will only do that when I'm in the lobby of any game.Specs, Motherboard: B560 HD3CPU: i5-10400GPU: NVidia GeForce RTX 2060RAM: 16GB...
  6. Remote Session - Do not lock screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote Session - Do not lock screen?: Hello! Here's the problem we have: We have a monitor hanging in the entrance area with information in a PowerPoint. The corresponding PC is well locked away. To update this information, Person X switches to the PC with the local user via Remote Session (Windows Remote...
  7. Someone is remotely controlling my screen and making transactions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone is remotely controlling my screen and making transactions.: Yesterday I got an alert on my phone that a transaction had been made on PayPal. I proceed to open my computer and find my mouse and keyboard moving and typing completely on their own. After locking the computer and switching off the internet I did some digging through my...
  8. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/criticalbandana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ajw4/can_someone_tell_me_what_im_doing_wrong/
  9. Freezing Remote Sessions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing Remote Sessions: Hi, I am working in customer support and we need to remotely connect to customers PC for solving issues they have. Since Windows 10 I noticed that sometimes programs sometimes system programs like Services and sometimes normal software programs stop giving me the...
  10. Remote lock session

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote lock session: I would like to be able to remote suspend time allotted for my child's account from time to time -- you know, to get them to come eat, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-lock-session/449a1a86-02e0-48fe-8641-89fd7de8f8e7"