Windows 10: I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it

Discus and support I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My bluetooth headset used to work but after a driver update windows will only recognize it as a telephone quality. Its an audio technica ath-m50x and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cassandra Barina, Oct 4, 2022.

1. I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it

My bluetooth headset used to work but after a driver update windows will only recognize it as a telephone quality. Its an audio technica ath-m50x and it used to work just fine. But now it wont connect and ive paid **** 30 dollars for a driver update software and it will still only recognize it as a telephone deveice and wont add it to output devices. I have tried to call to get in contact but apparently you guys dont do that --- im very frustrated i even spent 50$ sending my headset back to the company to check if it was a hardware issue and no dice. I really need someone to help me

:)

Cassandra Barina, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 4, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 4, 2022
  4. I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it

Beyond sick of this issue - Event ID 10016 application issue.

Hi,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• When did the issue start?
    • What are troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    We also suggest that you check the article below on how to fix Windows Update errors.

Fix Windows Update errors.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it

1. I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it - Similar Threads - need someone please

2. can someone call me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone call me: can someone call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-call-me/6373dd56-cdb3-4fb3-a406-00a4271989c7
  3. can someone call me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone call me: can someone call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-call-me/6373dd56-cdb3-4fb3-a406-00a4271989c7
  4. can someone call me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. please help im lost and sick of this issue "The system has rebooted without cleanly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help im lost and sick of this issue "The system has rebooted without cleanly...: i will start with full story that im already so lost and i try so much stuff to fix and im getting sick already with this.so i had issue where i had issue where my pc was restarting and error was dwminit 0 the desktop windows manager proccess has exited after some tryes i did...
  6. please help im lost and sick of this issue "The system has rebooted without cleanly...

please help im lost and sick of this issue "The system has rebooted without cleanly...: i will start with full story that im already so lost and i try so much stuff to fix and im getting sick already with this.so i had issue where i had issue where my pc was restarting and error was dwminit 0 the desktop windows manager proccess has exited after some tryes i did...
  7. Could someone please help me with an issue ive been having with 2023-02 Cumulative Update...

Could someone please help me with an issue ive been having with 2023-02 Cumulative Update...: Every time i would restart my pc to update it it says "We couldn't complete the update undoing changes" and it keeps happening. Is there a fix for this and how could i fix it?...
  8. Could someone please help me with an issue ive been having with 2023-02 Cumulative Update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could someone please help me with an issue ive been having with 2023-02 Cumulative Update...: Every time i would restart my pc to update it it says "We couldn't complete the update undoing changes" and it keeps happening. Is there a fix for this and how could i fix it?...
  9. Could someone please help me with an issue ive been having with 2023-02 Cumulative Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it

I need someone to please call me ive been dealing with this issue for ages and im sick of it: My bluetooth headset used to work but after a driver update windows will only recognize it as a telephone quality. Its an audio technica ath-m50x and it used to work just fine. But now it wont connect and ive paid **** 30 dollars for a driver update software and it will still...