Windows 10: I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

Discus and support I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some odd reason I am unable make changes to my new HP like change the time zone despite being the admin and is very frustrating, I've checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoneyMartin, Mar 14, 2022.

1. I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

For some odd reason I am unable make changes to my new HP like change the time zone despite being the admin and is very frustrating, I've checked multiple times and I'm still the one and only admin but I still can't access certain things.

:)

RoneyMartin, Mar 14, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 14, 2022
  3. Vicorkia Win User
    I can’t change the time zone, not recognized as an admin

I cant change a time zone as my computer nor my laptop recognize me as admin. Ive tried:

CMD typying user administrator active/:yes (inthink thats whatvtje support person suggested), creating a new account w admin privileges (didnt work either), obviously restarting. Im hetting really frustrated. About to return and get a different brand if
    no help.

Vicorkia, Mar 14, 2022
  4. Oster Pro Win User

I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

Can't change time zone despite being admin - Windows 10

For some reason my PC thinks I'm in New Delhi, and I'm stuck at a UTC+05:30 time zone. I've manually changed my time to what it should be (EST) but the difference of time zone still finds ways to be annoying. I've done many things that I thought would help,
    like:

• Make sure my computer's location was set to United States
    • Manually try to change the time-zone, only for it to do nothing in the standard settings
    • Go to additional settings of date and time only for it to tell me that I'm not admin and that I can't change it, even though I am admin
    It's starting to become frustrating. Most websites can't display when some content was uploaded, and some websites like The Guardian flat out refuse to let me connect.

What can I do? Is there some way to become admin-Jesus? I just want to know when people tweeted man.

Oster Pro, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

1. I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin - Similar Threads - need admins permission

2. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!: I'm trying to declutter my desktop but when I try yo delete some old PDFs, I get a message that I need <machinename> administrator permission. I AM administrator on my machine!, but I can't delete anything. I have tried creating another user with administrator permissions and...
  3. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!: I'm trying to declutter my desktop but when I try yo delete some old PDFs, I get a message that I need <machinename> administrator permission. I AM administrator on my machine!, but I can't delete anything. I have tried creating another user with administrator permissions and...
  4. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need the admins permission to change the time zone but I AM the admin: For some odd reason I am unable make changes to my new HP like change the time zone despite being the admin and is very frustrating, I've checked multiple times and I'm still the one and only admin but I still can't access certain things....
  6. Need admin privileges but I am the admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need admin privileges but I am the admin: I am trying to install an app that I know is safe, but windows 10 is blocking me from doing so. It is telling me that the admin is blocking it, though I am logged on to the admin account. I cannot deploy my C# application due to this error. I am on an ASUS laptop...
  7. I need admin access when I am the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need admin access when I am the admin: When I go to change my time zone in control panel, it says I need administrator access when I am in an admin account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-admin-access-when-i-am-the-admin/44b16390-a6de-4f5c-aec2-67f350c8fad8
  8. I can’t change the time zone, not recognized as an admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t change the time zone, not recognized as an admin: I cant change a time zone as my computer nor my laptop recognize me as admin. Ive tried: CMD typying user administrator active/:yes inthink thats whatvtje support person suggested, creating a new account w admin privileges didnt work either, obviously restarting. Im hetting...
  9. need admin permission

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need admin permission: I recently got a new hp laptop to work from home. my mcafee expired so I updated the subscription. when I clicked verify subscription it asks for admin name and password but there is not option for it. also I am the only user or account and it was admin account but it has...
  10. Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin: Cannot delete files, message says I need permission from Admin, I AM admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-files-message-says-i-need-permission/e1d1a038-392a-4c25-b67d-b0c8abbca557"