Windows 10: i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

Discus and support i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zachary Noble, Feb 18, 2024.

1. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my computer how its supposed to be..

:)

Zachary Noble, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

1. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!... - Similar Threads - need FixList txt

2. I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :: Every time I try to boot up my Lenovo yoga 5, it loads the says “your device ran into a problem it needs to restart”. Then it restarts and does the same thing over and over again its been doing this for hours....
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :: Every time I try to boot up my Lenovo yoga 5, it loads the says “your device ran into a problem it needs to restart”. Then it restarts and does the same thing over and over again its been doing this for hours....
  4. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...: I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my computer how its supposed to be.....
  5. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...: I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my computer how its supposed to be.....
  6. i need help please with this txt file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help please with this txt file: why this happened please i need help it happened after laptop format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please-with-this-txt-file/c61d4f7f-5712-4489-b5b6-bef0aa51470d
  7. help creating fixlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help creating fixlist: Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x64 Version: 23-12-2022 Ran by wubba administrator on DESKTOP-O8OO8NQ 23-12-2022 21:38:49 Running from E:\ Loaded Profiles: wubba Platform: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 19045.2364 X64 Language: English United States...
  8. i need some help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help plz: i cant update my windows it says to me *some settings are managed by your organization and says too your device is missing important security and quality fixes/right under it is written :one of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a...
  9. i need help plz

i need help plz: hello I really have a problem that I did try to fix following all your help steps but still it's on In some apps I use the Arabic words appear in strange characters and letters...… I did changed the location the region and languages marked and unmarked the Unicode and still...
  10. plz need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plz need help: i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think !!!!!!!![ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-need-help/a1dc8e5a-203c-40d5-bfdd-86d55dfb9113