Windows 10: i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

Discus and support i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zachary Noble, Feb 18, 2024.

1. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my computer how its supposed to be..

:)

Zachary Noble, Feb 18, 2024

2. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

Hello sir,

I performed above steps as suggested.

Both Fixlog and txt updated at : EnglishFRST – Google Drive

Please suggest on further action.

Thanks

Nandkishor Chintanwar, Feb 19, 2024
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 19, 2024
  4. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

The instruction at 0x000000

Hi,

To better assist you with this issue, may we know the following:

• Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You can also follow the steps below to isolate this issue:

• Perform a
      clean boot
      on the computer.
    • Since you are using Windows 10, we suggest that you run Windows Defender.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Feb 19, 2024
Thema:

i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

1. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!... - Similar Threads - need FixList txt

2. I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :: Every time I try to boot up my Lenovo yoga 5, it loads the says “your device ran into a problem it needs to restart”. Then it restarts and does the same thing over and over again its been doing this for hours....
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :: Every time I try to boot up my Lenovo yoga 5, it loads the says “your device ran into a problem it needs to restart”. Then it restarts and does the same thing over and over again its been doing this for hours....
  4. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...: I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my computer how its supposed to be.....
  5. i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need the FixList.txt and instructions on what to do to fix my computer plz help!?!...: I am having major issue with windows updater i have seen many with this issue... I have a 64bit windows 10 system and have tried everything to reset my computer how its supposed to be.....
  6. i need help please with this txt file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help please with this txt file: why this happened please i need help it happened after laptop format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please-with-this-txt-file/c61d4f7f-5712-4489-b5b6-bef0aa51470d
  7. help creating fixlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help creating fixlist: Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x64 Version: 23-12-2022 Ran by wubba administrator on DESKTOP-O8OO8NQ 23-12-2022 21:38:49 Running from E:\ Loaded Profiles: wubba Platform: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 19045.2364 X64 Language: English United States...
  8. i need some help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help plz: i cant update my windows it says to me *some settings are managed by your organization and says too your device is missing important security and quality fixes/right under it is written :one of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a...
  9. i need help plz

i need help plz: hello I really have a problem that I did try to fix following all your help steps but still it's on In some apps I use the Arabic words appear in strange characters and letters...… I did changed the location the region and languages marked and unmarked the Unicode and still...
  10. plz need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plz need help: i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think !!!!!!!![ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-need-help/a1dc8e5a-203c-40d5-bfdd-86d55dfb9113