Windows 10: I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some...

Discus and support I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If there no longer a hub - is there a fix short of reinventing windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DouglasCronkright, May 23, 2019.

1. I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some...

If there no longer a hub - is there a fix short of reinventing windows?

:)

DouglasCronkright, May 23, 2019

2. Created folders missing in Edge Favorites

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to find the favorites and check if it helps.

• Click on the Hub icon (icon with 3 horizontal lines, just to the right of the favorites "star" icon).
    • This opens the Hub. Now click on the Star icon in the hub and check whether you can find the favorites.

Also I suggest you to refer to the articles below and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Favorites

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Can you clarify what you meant by reinstalling favorites in Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the steps you have done to resolve this?
    You can import favorites you've saved from a different web browser to Microsoft Edge. You might want to consider importing these and check if the same thing happens. Click this
    link for the steps.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 23, 2019
  4. jaswalt Win User

I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some...

Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my favorites but every time I complete the steps, it takes my favorites and puts them in my favorites bar. I have a whole list of pages on my favorites bar in Firefox that I want to use for my favorites bar on edge. Why is the program turning my favorites from Firefox into my favorites BAR on edge? How do I transfer my favorites from Firefox into favorites on Edge and my favorites BAR in Firefox into my favorites BAR in edge? Thank you in advance for your help.

jaswalt, May 23, 2019
Thema:

I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some...

1. I need the "hub" in Microsoft Edge to transfer favorites from IE on an old computer. Some... - Similar Threads - need hub Microsoft

2. Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge

in Browsers and Email
    Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge: How can I Transfer favorites from Internet Explore to edge? 175754
  3. Transferring Microsoft from an old computer to a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Microsoft from an old computer to a new one: Hi, I was hoping someone could help with moving my copy from Windows 10 to a new computer I'm looking to get a new build a new computer for University which I've not done before and noticed that I need a copy of Windows to operate properly, I don't want to buy another copy...
  4. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  5. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  6. edge update . I lost all my favorites from IE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge update . I lost all my favorites from IE: When I logged on today my system updated to edge and I lost ALL my favorites on IE , I never used edge or Bing. I used google as my search engine and I fumbled around trying to import my favorites. Instead it imported some very old favorite bar which is of no use . I...
  7. Transfer "favorites" to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer "favorites" to new computer: I wish to transfer my "Favorites" from my old computer to my new computer. Both are Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-favorites-to-new-computer/ce4d5055-0808-41c1-b7fb-1b30e5e3c7f9
  8. Need to copy Edge favorites from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to copy Edge favorites from one computer to another: How do I copy Edge favorites from one computer to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-copy-edge-favorites-from-one-computer-to/b1026d87-8747-43f2-896c-dc4082bc8a42
  9. need to transfer some favorite website.

in Browsers and Email
    need to transfer some favorite website.: I have 7 "Favorites" listed in Chrome. Is there a way to transfer just these 7 to Internet Explorer? These two are installed on a Dell tablet running Windows 10. I thought it would be easier than going back and forth typing the websites. (p.s. not using Edge). 38795
  10. IE favorites

in Browsers and Email
    IE favorites: In build 10130, I have been deleting unwanted favourites, they end up in the recycle bin and are then deleted. Next time I switch on the pc, the unwanted favourites have reappeared. What am I doing wrong? 7414

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge hub icon missing

2. hub button windows 10