Windows 10: I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...

Discus and support I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I make the icons larger in the task bar and how do I make the print larger in the top of the page where your search items icons are? Just these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by placebow, May 14, 2022.

1. placebow Win User

I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...

How do I make the icons larger in the task bar and how do I make the print larger in the top of the page where your search items icons are? Just these 2 areas...I have taken care of the other areas

:)

placebow, May 14, 2022

2. How to Add a Print Icon to Taskbar

At the bottom where the task bar is located. With IE I had task bars at the top with a print icon along with lots of others. I don't know how to recreate this on Windows 10

ghardin200, May 14, 2022
  3. Lack of Print / Print Preview Menu or Icon in IE

Hi Marcia,

If the Print/Print preview icon is not available in your IE toolbar, then there's a possibility that the Command bar is not enabled or not added yet. To add or enable it, please follow the steps below:

1. Open Internet Explorer.
    2. On an empty space right above the address bar, do a right-click, and select the
      Command bar option.

I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger.  How... 770994bb-75bb-459b-90d8-cdc548508d17?upload=true.png

3. Once done, the Command bar will appear and it should contain the
    Print/Print preview
    icon as shown in the screenshot below.

I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger.  How... c54348da-9d61-439a-babc-a69284509eca?upload=true.png

Should you have further queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to post back. We're here to help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 14, 2022
  4. keakar Win User

I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...

monitor resolution has screen print way too small

my widescreen lcd monitor (see specs) needs to use 1680x1050 to have a normal looking picture but this monitor resolution has the screen print way too small for my liking. its like looking at newspaper print. this print size looks to be about the same physical size as my old 17" monitor had but on this 22" it looks very miniturized and not in proportion to the monitor size.

is there a way to increase webpage print like your reading here in this post?

by using desktop right click to properties i tried changing text size but it only effects start menu items or the menu bar up top but not the address window or tabs or the search bar. if i use a different resolution to get bigger print i end up with a stretched out look to the screen. the best way to describe that is the round smileys on the right become lemon shaped and the larger the object, like the tpu shortcut icon on my desktop, the more pronounced the warping is.

can someone tell me how to adjust this for better reading?

PS - i have the lastest video and monitor drivers installed.

keakar, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How... - Similar Threads - need print bottom

2. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  3. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  4. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  5. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  6. I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...: How do I make the icons larger in the task bar and how do I make the print larger in the top of the page where your search items icons are? Just these 2 areas...I have taken care of the other areas...
  7. Search Bar on top of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Bar on top of screen: How do I remove this search bar that's stuck on top of my screen? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-on-top-of-screen/47164708-0aa4-4f53-9724-8ada53c37177
  8. Larger print

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Larger print: I have the Weather Network on my laptop with Windows 10 - it is very small print and I can hardly read it - how do I make this version larger to it is easier to read? Thanks - daisyjan...
  9. Larger font in Edge's search bar

in Browsers and Email
    Larger font in Edge's search bar: hi guys, is it just me or Edge now has a larger font when you search straight from the search bar? Not that i mind but just wanted to double check or are my eyes playing with me? [img] 120646
  10. Bottom task bar is always on top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....