Windows 10: I Need the Support for Opening the Applications in the Directory

Discus and support I Need the Support for Opening the Applications in the Directory in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need the support for opening the applications in the directory with the spaces instead of the underscores or the dashes. Example 1: If I open an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeriLoko3, Jun 13, 2020.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

I Need the Support for Opening the Applications in the Directory

I need the support for opening the applications in the directory with the spaces instead of the underscores or the dashes.

Example 1: If I open an application in the directory, C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe, it works, even though there are a few spaces in the directory, Program Files (x86).

Example 2: If I open an application in the directory, C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zFM.exe, it works, even though there are a few spaces in the directory, Program Files.

Example 3: If I open an application in the directory, C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.exe, it works, even though there are a few spaces in the directory, Program Files.

Example 4: If I open an application in the directory, C:\P T W\PTW.exe, it does not work, because an application hates the spaces in the directory, P T W. The application needs the underscores or the dashes.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure about the periods or the commas, but I should not discuss about the periods or the commas.

:)

DeriLoko3, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jun 13, 2020
  4. I Need the Support for Opening the Applications in the Directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

I Need the Support for Opening the Applications in the Directory

1. I Need the Support for Opening the Applications in the Directory - Similar Threads - Need Support Opening

2. I NEED PHONE SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED PHONE SUPPORT: i HAVE NO TASK BAR ICONS AND NO ACCES TO START MENU ON WINDOWS 11 ON ALL ACCOUNTS INCLUDING A NEW ONE CREAT3ED AT THE SUGGESTION OF A HELP ARTICLE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-phone-support/e46d6c2a-496d-49d3-b52d-7d519fb6df50
  3. Need help with open support problem 1057639048

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with open support problem 1057639048: Bought an SSD enclosure that has BOTH NVME and SATA controllers - uses Realtek RTL9120B-CG chip. Installed Crucial P3+ NVME 500GB drive in it. I run 2 partitions on my HP laptop; one is Windows 10 and the other is Win 11. I connected the drive to a type C USB port capable of...
  4. Need help with open support problem 1057639048

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with open support problem 1057639048: Bought an SSD enclosure that has BOTH NVME and SATA controllers - uses Realtek RTL9120B-CG chip. Installed Crucial P3+ NVME 500GB drive in it. I run 2 partitions on my HP laptop; one is Windows 10 and the other is Win 11. I connected the drive to a type C USB port capable of...
  5. I need support person!

I need support person!: I need support person ! code of mistake is 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-support-person/150bde79-4ef6-461c-892e-6ba38a9d8be3
  6. I need phone support

I need phone support: I need phone support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-phone-support/d3250900-083f-40fe-a785-0d5fb694ee76
  7. I need support, baldy

I need support, baldy: Dear Microsoft Community,I have a very old Toshiba laptop from 2007 that went threw ups and downs, it got upgraded with a repair shop specified unofficial windows 10 Pro OS, my main concern is that I changed ownership of every single main file in my disk and user folders...
  8. i need to help support

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to help support: how to Restore againcan I delete disk drive names by virus Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C not show them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-help-support/0c831202-de77-45f6-8c7a-b1c27e70f843
  9. Not able to open any directory and application getting error "The device is not ready"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to open any directory and application getting error "The device is not ready": [ATTACH] when open any directory and application on windows 10 getting me "The device is not ready'. not able to install any application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-any-directory-and-application/7f013cc7-deca-483c-a073-6276022495eb
  10. I need help to open a application to start on boot

I need help to open a application to start on boot: hi, i am using windows10 i want to open a application when i start my computer application name = DialogDevil home page = http://www.dialogdevil.com/ thank you 83128