Windows 10: i need this to make any music that sounds good. please help. my d drive changed to an e...

Discus and support i need this to make any music that sounds good. please help. my d drive changed to an e... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LimeflashlightYT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LimeflashlightYT, Aug 13, 2020.

1. i need this to make any music that sounds good. please help. my d drive changed to an e...

/u/LimeflashlightYT, Aug 13, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue i need this to make any music that sounds good. please help. my d drive changed to an e... :p

cadaveca, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Groove Music and Mapped Drive

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your reply.

In order to assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue occurring only for the music files that are in external hard drive.

I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted about the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 5, 2020
  4. i need this to make any music that sounds good. please help. my d drive changed to an e...

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

i need this to make any music that sounds good. please help. my d drive changed to an e...

1. i need this to make any music that sounds good. please help. my d drive changed to an e... - Similar Threads - need music sounds

2. Need help with my D drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with my D drive.: Recently my computer was low on space so I tried this and now my D: and downloads look like this. Anything i can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-my-d-drive/5799b2d6-5d67-4396-8575-a65ba8c45fff
  3. Need help with my D drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my D drive.: Recently my computer was low on space so I tried this and now my D: and downloads look like this. Anything i can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-my-d-drive/5799b2d6-5d67-4396-8575-a65ba8c45fff
  4. Need help with my D drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My D drive is missing! Please Help!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My D drive is missing! Please Help!?: I recently replaced the Charger Port for my Lenovo Laptop... the port now works fine, however it had to error check... it finishes the first time... i pick it up to log in... it clicks... and everything shuts off at once, no shutdown, nothing... just off... some time later,...
  6. My D drive is missing! Please Help!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive is missing! Please Help!?: I recently replaced the Charger Port for my Lenovo Laptop... the port now works fine, however it had to error check... it finishes the first time... i pick it up to log in... it clicks... and everything shuts off at once, no shutdown, nothing... just off... some time later,...
  7. My D drive is missing! Please Help!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. E/D Drive Is Not Working Correctly, Please Help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E/D Drive Is Not Working Correctly, Please Help?: So lately my epic games has been slow, it wouldnt uninstalled so i did something stupid and deleted the files manually, i dont think they all deleted, but i thought it was fine, this morning i booted up my pc and tried to reinstall epic games, it gave me an error saying...
  9. How to change E Drive to D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change E Drive to D: On my Windows 10 Surface I have attached two extra separate hard drives via USB cables. For the last 12 months one was D: the other G:. Now they show up as E: and G: I have lots of links to files on my D: drive. How do I rename this E: back to D:?...
  10. Please help to Disable Bitlocker on Drive D & E without Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help to Disable Bitlocker on Drive D & E without Password: Drive D & E got locked. I did not set lock myself., seems like it got locked during some update process. Please help to recover my drive D & E. Thanks....