Windows 10: I need this tool so bad its driving me nuts...

Discus and support I need this tool so bad its driving me nuts... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is currently an issue with Kyocera printers and update ending in 802, the update keeps coming back every single night, and when I go to print it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielCauley, Mar 22, 2021.

1. I need this tool so bad its driving me nuts...

There is currently an issue with Kyocera printers and update ending in 802, the update keeps coming back every single night, and when I go to print it blue screens the entire computer. I need this tool to block that update but microsoft hasn't kept up with their downloads for this important tool. Please fix or provide another way to block updates like we used to be able to. This is silly we can't manage our own updates.

Does any one have any suggestions on how to get this tool, I have even checked torrent sites.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/2/F22D5FDB-59CD-4275-8C95-1BE17BF70B21/wushowhide.diagcab

:)

DanielCauley, Mar 22, 2021
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

3. little cat, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

I need this tool so bad its driving me nuts...

4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

Thema:

I need this tool so bad its driving me nuts...

1. I need this tool so bad its driving me nuts... - Similar Threads - need tool bad

2. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  3. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...
  4. KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts: I installed KB5031354 through this linkhttps://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5031354The installation completed OKThe Windows version is OKBUT...In Windows update the update appears as pending, and it tries to install it again and again.It is annoying.Can...
  5. NEED HELP WITH UPDATE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP WITH UPDATE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!: hello for some reason i cannot update the 2021-08 cumulative update for windows 10 version 20h2 for x64- based systems KB5005033. THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET IS "IT COULDNT COMPLETE THE UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES"AND ON MY WINDOWS UPDATE SECTION IT HAS THESE NUMBERS- 0x800f0922, can...
  6. Driving me Nuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driving me Nuts: [ATTACH] Every time I restart my pc or rarely where my pc crashes my lock screen is switched to this photo. I've done a system image search but failed to find it. Right clicking on the off screen prompt takes me nowhere. I'm seriously done with this. I need help...
  7. Driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driving me nuts: I've somehow 'lost' MSVCR110.dll and MSVCP110.dll. So Cyberlink Power2Go 11 won't run. Seems that those 2 dlls are part of those Microsoft Visual C Redistributable packages that lazy companies such as Cyberlink lean on because they're too inept to develop their own C++ codes...
  8. this is driving me nuts!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this is driving me nuts!: so here is the thing couple days ago i left my laptop for 1 hour with my cousin (12 year old) who had his little 4 year old brother with him,i didnt trust him with my laptop but family forced me to atleast give them a bit of fun i went outside and after an hour i cameback...
  9. Windows updates driving me NUTS!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows updates driving me NUTS!: It seems like lately, that every time Windows does a patch/upgrade, it wipes out my Edge favorites! This has happened 3 times in the last two weeks! Also, I suddenly cannot download anything from the Windows store either. Ready to pull my hair out! How can I fix this or stop...
  10. yes, i need help! random bsod driving me nuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    yes, i need help! random bsod driving me nuts: hi i tried interpreting these dump files myself to work out my woes, but no, no, no...i give up and am not ashamed to ask for help! there are 30 dmp files, but i don't want to bother someone to go through them all, but i suppose there might be a pattern shows up across...