Windows 10: I need to ask the community an odd question/request

Discus and support I need to ask the community an odd question/request in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I'm blatantly gonna go out there and say I think I am totally in the wrong sub reddit however this is still linked to windows 10 in a sense... Okay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheItalianMon, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I need to ask the community an odd question/request

So I'm blatantly gonna go out there and say I think I am totally in the wrong sub reddit however this is still linked to windows 10 in a sense...

Okay so, I have an original Xbox one and a TV, and then I have a gaming laptop on my desk next to to the Xbox and TV. What I want to achieve but don't know how and or if possible is; I would like to play games on my Xbox using my TV so I can lay in bed and play comfortably, however at the same time I want to use my gaming laptop to record my TV display or the Xbox output either way as long as I get the xbox footage recorded to my laptop. (I am fully aware of the Xbox companion but I do not want to have to look at my laptop screen.)

It's a little confusing but most people would get what I am kinda saying... hmu if you have questions or answers please and ty

submitted by /u/TheItalianMon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheItalianMon, Apr 5, 2020

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 5, 2020
  3. This is not a question, this is a request.

This is not a question, this is a request. Fix your update problem on Windows Phone 7
    or provide a step by step instructions on how to update Windows Phone 7 Lumia 800 if Zune does not give an update. All the Zune says is "your phone is up to date 7.10". Ps my store/provider/mom/dad or any other who does not work for microsoft does not know
    the answer to this so stop telling me to ask somewhere else then here.

ps. This website does not make any sense.

ekoaisbewisht, Apr 5, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

I need to ask the community an odd question/request

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

I need to ask the community an odd question/request

1. I need to ask the community an odd question/request - Similar Threads - need ask community

2. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  3. how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to acess Microsoft Community to ask a question.: when I get on here to find an answer, seems like MS does not intend to make anything simple when needing support. It is like a labyrinth when trying to ask questions. I spend more time trying to figure out how to ask questions to a community. Similarly, it is difficult to...
  4. I am trying to upload a file to the community to ask a question but it tells me the file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to upload a file to the community to ask a question but it tells me the file...: I am using EDGE and trying to insert a small image/screenshot to attach to another question I have for the community. However, the insert image doesn't work. I would love to show a screenshot of that, but ironically, I can't upload that image either. Any thoughts as to why...
  5. I am trying to upload a file to the community to ask a question but it tells me the file...

I am trying to upload a file to the community to ask a question but it tells me the file...: I am using EDGE and trying to insert a small image/screenshot to attach to another question I have for the community. However, the insert image doesn't work. I would love to show a screenshot of that, but ironically, I can't upload that image either. Any thoughts as to why...
  6. I need to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to ask a question.: Hi, this post is related to two operating systems, Linux and windows.Basically, I have two hp streams with an Intel Celeron, I wanted to use one for Linux, the older one for windows-based things such as video editing.I just have a few general questions.My keyboard, mouse, and...
  7. I need to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to ask a question.: Hi, this post is related to two operating systems, Linux and windows.Basically, I have two hp streams with an Intel Celeron, I wanted to use one for Linux, the older one for windows-based things such as video editing.I just have a few general questions.My keyboard, mouse, and...
  8. I need to ask a question.

9. Ask the Microsoft community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ask the Microsoft community: Hello, I'm Jun Chu I'm in the community to respond to other people's questions, appear ''Sorry, there's an error, please try again'! situation. This problem I have been encountering, once the same account appears can not reply, change the computer, mobile phone, WiFi, data,...
  10. Delete a question on community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete a question on community: How can I delete a question on community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-question-on-community/cbb41a4e-1bfa-484d-a93f-1e1247f2aad7