Windows 10: i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS

Discus and support i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I GET TO THE PAGE CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS, ITS ON NO WAY TO CHANGE HOURS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RuthRimmer2, May 29, 2020.

1. i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS

I GET TO THE PAGE CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS, ITS ON NO WAY TO CHANGE HOURS

:)

RuthRimmer2, May 29, 2020

2. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, May 29, 2020
  3. Installing Updates and Restarting During my Active Hours?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you as the Active Hour feature is not working as it should be.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that fix the issue.

Configuring active hours with Group Policy.

Please refer the section for Configure active hours
    and make the changes accordingly. If the PC installed with Windows 10 Pro then follow the steps under
    Configuring active hours with Group Policy and if it is
    Windows 10 Home then follow steps under Configuring active hours through Registry
    from this article: Manage device restarts after updates.

Note: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify
    the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Follow the steps to take
    backup of registry.

Please let us know the status of the issue,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 29, 2020
  4. i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS

Changing Active Hours

I tried to change my active hours before downloading latest update so that I could leave it to restart its self but I found I could not do it because when you try to change hours the bar goes over the save button and it will not change I know in tutorials there is a way to do it but we should expect that the easy way should work I have tried it on two pcs and a laptop they are all the same screenshots will show what I mean

i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS [​IMG]

i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS [​IMG]

lawnmower74, May 29, 2020
Thema:

i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS

1. i NEED TO CHANGE ACTIVE HOURS - Similar Threads - NEED CHANGE ACTIVE

2. can't change active hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't change active hours: if i have my updates paused can i not access the place to change my active hours. I used to be able to. When i go there now it says 12 pm to 12 am which is not what i want. do i need to turn "resume updates' back on in order to access this feature. Thank you...
  3. Active Hours

Active Hours: Hi A while back, my fingerprint detector stopped working so I updated the driver. However, today, at 5pm, my fingerprint detector stopped. I went to update the driver, but it did not need to be updated, and I found that there has been an "Active Hours" system running, which...
  4. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active Hours: My understanding of setting active hours is so that Window's doesn't download updates during that time so that I can work. I set my active hours to 6am-6pm, but right now my laptop is barely responsive because all the resources are going to downloading updates? It's 8:30am....
  5. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing Active Hours: Am considering amending my “active hours” setting and am unsure about a couple of things: I tend not to leave the machine on over-night, is this a problem. Was considering revised active hours settings from 09.00 to 21.00, this would leave (say) 2-3 hours for updates, would...
  6. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Active Hours: I tried to change my active hours before downloading latest update so that I could leave it to restart its self but I found I could not do it because when you try to change hours the bar goes over the save button and it will not change I know in tutorials there is a way to do...
  7. Active Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Active Hours: This is part 3 of my "Windows 10 Readiness Questions" thing. Windows doesn't restart outside of Active Hours when you're using the computer, but what if I'm away from it for even an hour? 139662
  8. Settings: Change active hours

Settings: Change active hours: W10 will not let me set end of active hours to more than 11pm same day. Trying for 6AM to 12am (midnight). Smithurmann Winchester Mass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-change-active-hours/af381423-ced8-41bb-93ce-4e5a0240435b
  9. Change Active Hours Option is Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Active Hours Option is Missing: i am using win 10 pro (1809). On the windows update page, "change active hours option" is missing. It's missing for quite a while. I thought, if I update, it might come back. Unfortunately, it didn't....
  10. Cannot change active hours in windows 10

Cannot change active hours in windows 10: At about 4pm 7/11/18 Windows 10 did a update and restart in the middle of a program, losing all my data. Tried to change the active hours, which were set for 8am to 5pm, but could not change it. I could change the time and save, but when I checked, it back to 8am to 5pm....