Windows 10: I need to change the email I have been using to sign into microsoft weather

Discus and support I need to change the email I have been using to sign into microsoft weather in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I moved house, and the ISP I was using in the city doesn't provide supply out here. I have just noticed today that the Microsoft weather app is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ms Jacq Felis, Jun 23, 2021.

1. I need to change the email I have been using to sign into microsoft weather

I moved house, and the ISP I was using in the city doesn't provide supply out here. I have just noticed today that the Microsoft weather app is logging me in with my old email address. How do I change this? It is fairly urgent as the old address is being cancelled on the 30th of June.

:)

Ms Jacq Felis, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Microsoft Weather App Forecast

Hi Holly,

To address this concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Weather on your computer to refresh the app and to get the latest update. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Search, type powershell, and open
      PowerShell
      as Administrator.
    • Enter the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    To reinstall it, just go to Store and search for Microsoft Weather.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to add
    Orlando Florida as favorites in Microsoft Weather app. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any recent changes to the PC, prior to this issue?
    • What is the Microsoft Weather app version installed on the PC?

Meanwhile we would suggest you to reset the app and then try adding Orlando Florida as favorites in Microsoft Weather app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for Weather app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch the app and check.

If the issue still persists, then refer the steps as suggested in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Teokute Win User

I need to change the email I have been using to sign into microsoft weather

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I need to change the email I have been using to sign into microsoft weather :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

I need to change the email I have been using to sign into microsoft weather

1. I need to change the email I have been using to sign into microsoft weather - Similar Threads - need change email

2. Microsoft Weather Sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Weather Sign-in: I have Microsoft Weather on my desktop computer and use it almost daily. It has very reliable information concerning the weather, allergens, etc. I enjoyed participating in the E-Tree project for a long time but now I'm having a problem with that. Because of not having enough...
  3. Microsoft Weather Sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Weather Sign-in: I have Microsoft Weather on my desktop computer and use it almost daily. It has very reliable information concerning the weather, allergens, etc. I enjoyed participating in the E-Tree project for a long time but now I'm having a problem with that. Because of not having enough...
  4. Microsoft Weather Sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need to change my email address on my Microsoft account for signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change my email address on my Microsoft account for signing in: I need to update my email and sign in on my Microsoft account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-my-email-address-on-my-microsoft/01f3b29f-ca0a-4669-bce4-24b11a969ec3
  6. I need to change my email address on my Microsoft account for signing in

I need to change my email address on my Microsoft account for signing in: I need to update my email and sign in on my Microsoft account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-my-email-address-on-my-microsoft/01f3b29f-ca0a-4669-bce4-24b11a969ec3
  7. I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...: What should I do?How do I get my micrsoft account?I'm logged onto the website with the hacked account but I can not manage it and change the password...
  8. I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...: What should I do?How do I get my micrsoft account?I'm logged onto the website with the hacked account but I can not manage it and change the password...
  9. I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...

10. will i need to change email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    will i need to change email: Do i need to change my old email here, after going with another provider or can it stay the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-need-to-change-email/77bd4ec9-d822-45a2-b3fc-c52d749ed1d9