Windows 10: I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

Discus and support I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; need help with changing the size of display in daily challenges. does not allow me to adjust onscreen size.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuciaHernandez5, Sep 9, 2020.

1. I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

need help with changing the size of display in daily challenges. does not allow me to adjust onscreen size.

:)

LuciaHernandez5, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Game screen to large

What is the size of the new monitor? Have you tried its Native resolution? Does the publisher of the game/s have suggestions? Could also be the graphics adapter/card can't support it.

Berton, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Emma Win User
    Game screen to large

I have two hidden object games that has a screen that is to large and some of the objects are out of site on the sides. I tried setting the resolution smaller, but that just made the screen smaller and objects are still hidden. When I remove the check mark from full screen, the screen is to small to find the hidden objects. The game worked fine on my 19" monitor, but not this larger one. Any suggestion for how to remedy this?

Emma, Sep 9, 2020
  4. I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

Changed screen size

Hi,

For us to better assist with your concern on screen size, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Have you tried changing the screen resolution of your monitor?

To change the screen resolution, you can check the steps below to change your screen resolution.

• On Desktop mode, right click and choose Display settings.
    • On the right pane, click Display.
    • On Resolution, choose the recommended screen resolution for your monitor.
    • Once your done, click on Keep changes.

For more information to get the best display of your monitor, refer to this
    article

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

1. I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games. - Similar Threads - need change size

2. So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...: I’ve tried booting it from the usb and it won’t work, i tried going to the blue screen with the troubleshooting option but it won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-playing-a-game-i-changed-the-settings-to/ff963c00-088a-499d-9188-e9f54215e2a4
  3. So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...: I’ve tried booting it from the usb and it won’t work, i tried going to the blue screen with the troubleshooting option but it won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-playing-a-game-i-changed-the-settings-to/ff963c00-088a-499d-9188-e9f54215e2a4
  4. Start Menu changing size after playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu changing size after playing games: Not sure how else to describe this. It's not really a problem, more of a concern. After I play a certain game on Steam, or maybe any game (not sure) when I exit the game I find the font in the window for the game has increased meaning it then exceeds the size of the window...
  5. Start Menu changing size after playing games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Menu changing size after playing games: Not sure how else to describe this. It's not really a problem, more of a concern. After I play a certain game on Steam, or maybe any game (not sure) when I exit the game I find the font in the window for the game has increased meaning it then exceeds the size of the window...
  6. Need help about the large file sizes of games on the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help about the large file sizes of games on the Microsoft Store.: The Microsoft store version of Fallout: New Vegas is nearly 47 GB big, which I've heard is because the store version installs multiple versions of the same game in different languages. Is it possible to delete the other language versions and keep just the English one? I'd...
  7. Need to change size of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to change size of screen: Words and icon do not show on monitor. It is as if monitor is too small. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-size-of-screen/2172ac42-4eb6-4ba6-bf5e-a0f521862985
  8. some games are too large to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some games are too large to play: games are too large to fit on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-games-are-too-large-to-play/4dd18cb3-84eb-4a5f-ab4b-fb021b942842
  9. Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.: I have an HP Pavilion laptop with 64 bit encryption, and of course Windows 10 home. I accidentally pressed something and now all of the website information is so small that I cannot see it. Anyone have an answer to this one?...
  10. Game screen to large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game screen to large: I have two hidden object games that has a screen that is to large and some of the objects are out of site on the sides. I tried setting the resolution smaller, but that just made the screen smaller and objects are still hidden. When I remove the check mark from full screen,...