Windows 10: I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

Discus and support I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; need help with changing the size of display in daily challenges. does not allow me to adjust onscreen size.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuciaHernandez5, Sep 9, 2020.

1. I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

need help with changing the size of display in daily challenges. does not allow me to adjust onscreen size.

:)

LuciaHernandez5, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Game screen to large

What is the size of the new monitor? Have you tried its Native resolution? Does the publisher of the game/s have suggestions? Could also be the graphics adapter/card can't support it.

Berton, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Emma Win User
    Game screen to large

I have two hidden object games that has a screen that is to large and some of the objects are out of site on the sides. I tried setting the resolution smaller, but that just made the screen smaller and objects are still hidden. When I remove the check mark from full screen, the screen is to small to find the hidden objects. The game worked fine on my 19" monitor, but not this larger one. Any suggestion for how to remedy this?

Emma, Sep 9, 2020
  4. I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

Changed screen size

Hi,

For us to better assist with your concern on screen size, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Have you tried changing the screen resolution of your monitor?

To change the screen resolution, you can check the steps below to change your screen resolution.

• On Desktop mode, right click and choose Display settings.
    • On the right pane, click Display.
    • On Resolution, choose the recommended screen resolution for your monitor.
    • Once your done, click on Keep changes.

For more information to get the best display of your monitor, refer to this
    article

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games.

1. I need to change the size, it is to large on screen so i cannot play games. - Similar Threads - need change size

2. some games are too large to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some games are too large to play: games are too large to fit on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-games-are-too-large-to-play/4dd18cb3-84eb-4a5f-ab4b-fb021b942842
  3. I cant play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play a game: MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001] im not sure how to fix this. some things i...
  4. I cannot play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play multiplayer: "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com." I am having a big problem finding this settings option. I've tried lots of ways to fixed it. Please help me....
  5. Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.: I have an HP Pavilion laptop with 64 bit encryption, and of course Windows 10 home. I accidentally pressed something and now all of the website information is so small that I cannot see it. Anyone have an answer to this one?...
  6. Screen is enlarged by 200% and I cannot change it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen is enlarged by 200% and I cannot change it: Once I set enlargement option when used Teamviewer to contact my workstation from the smart-phone. I cannot realize what happened but my workstation remembered that setting and I cannot get it back. When I log in, my screen shows the picture with 200% enlargement. The...
  7. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb
  8. Filling large size external monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Filling large size external monitor screen: I just reinstalled Windows 10. Now the screen of my external monitor does not fill completely. I tried changing the resolution through settings, but the options I am given do not include a high enough resolution (1920 for a 24 inch screen I think). How do I add this...
  9. I cannot play a CD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot play a CD.: How do I "associate" the program that is supposed to be attached to my D drive (for CD's). I cannot play a CD. It was working and I "ripped" a CD and now that list of CD's won't go away in the program -- D drive is not reading (??)...
  10. Game screen to large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game screen to large: I have two hidden object games that has a screen that is to large and some of the objects are out of site on the sides. I tried setting the resolution smaller, but that just made the screen smaller and objects are still hidden. When I remove the check mark from full screen,...