Windows 10: I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas

Discus and support I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc is showing weather for Washington, DC and not for the area that I am located in. I have gone to Settings and pressed Reset and that didn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeeHolsomback1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas

My pc is showing weather for Washington, DC and not for the area that I am located in. I have gone to Settings and pressed Reset and that didn't work. I didn't see anywhere to change or add info. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DeeHolsomback1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

In the Reliability Monitor I noticed there was an successful Microsoft Bing Weather update today, I tried the weather app and it's working again! *Peace I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas :peace:
    Thought it was "MSN" weather before or they have changed it to "Bing" weather.

P4-630, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Nokia Wireless Charger (NFC), no weather info showing on sleeping screen

If anyone knows, where this "calendar and weather" app takes the weather information, I would appreciate the info. Just nice to know information you know.

And also, if someone could explain what is the "calendar and weather" app, because it is not shown in app list? How can there be an application that is not shown in app list?

Kapteeni---01, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas

Weather App not working windows 8.1

Ah so it got sorted out. Cool!

The app itself is called just Weather indeed. Online versions are MSN and Bing respectively

MSN Weather UK | Today's UK weather forecast and world weather
    https://bing.com/explore/bingweather

MSN weather works really good for me while Bing just gave another stupid error. Dafuq ...

Drone, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas

1. I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas - Similar Threads - need change weather

2. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  3. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  4. Weather app no longer showing text for weather advisories/warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather app no longer showing text for weather advisories/warnings: For the past month or so, whenever I click on a weather advisory or warning in the Weather app, it takes me to a page that only shows the timespan of the alert, with absolutely no text detailing what the advisory/warning is about. This occurs on both my laptop and desktop...
  5. Weather app no longer showing text for weather advisories/warnings

Weather app no longer showing text for weather advisories/warnings: For the past month or so, whenever I click on a weather advisory or warning in the Weather app, it takes me to a page that only shows the timespan of the alert, with absolutely no text detailing what the advisory/warning is about. This occurs on both my laptop and desktop...
  6. Weather App

Weather App: Windows 10 is already the most catastrophic OS of all time - and now this: The "Weather App" is no longer what it used to be. A new Microsoft feature, so to speak. I had a list with about 20 favorite places. This list was ordered from north to south An alphabetical...
  7. Weather App Shows Incorrect Location

Weather App Shows Incorrect Location: Split from this thread. I am showing information for weather in Washington when I am in Denton, TX. I have tried to press Reset and that didn't work. Is there somewhere I can change the info myself....
  8. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  9. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits: [img] See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius. When will there be a fix? Regards 46701
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...