Windows 10: I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.

Discus and support I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is BOSD everytime I'm playing Call of Duty Warzone. Every single game. Can't finish one. The BOSD error varies. It used to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Davito32, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Davito32 Win User

I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.

My PC is BOSD everytime I'm playing Call of Duty Warzone. Every single game. Can't finish one.

The BOSD error varies. It used to be PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, then I re installed all the drivers in safe mode and then the next crash was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Hardware is: Mobo is ASROCK b450 Gaming K4, with an AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF and a Nvidia GTX 1660Super.

No changes prior. Build version of windows is Windows 10 Home OS build 19042.804.

I have the dump file uploaded on OneDrive here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkzuEPKTcNKhh01ZEj2BAp_J8XL0?e=nzpFH6

I don't have anything external connected.

I already did the BSOS Troubleshooting page and it didn't work.

:)

Davito32, Feb 18, 2021

2. Computer crashing. No BSOD, no dump files generated.

Hello!

I've had trouble with my computer crashing for a while. I actually have 2 different sort of crashes. I've tried a few different things, but I'm not sure what it could be.

The first crash just shuts off the computer completely. It just goes dead; I don't get a BSOD and when I start up my computer, I don't get a warning, saying the computer closed down wrong or anything.

The other one the screens go black and I might hear sound for a second or two before that goes out. When it crashes like this, the fan on my GPU goes nuts. I suspect that the reasons for the crashes are separate, as the 2nd one is perhaps my GPU going dead.
    This continues until I hold down the power button and I close my computer. BUT it gets weirder:

I've found that I'm only crashing while browsing the web, whether using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. I've crashed with both. This happens with both crashes.

My GPU isn't necessarily going ham when it crashes, although I do have an R9 290, which do produce a lot of heat. However I've stresstested it and it went through it fine. It was very loud, but it didn't crash. I also play current games without it crashing.
    I have to be using a web browser of some sort to have crashes.

I've recently reinstalled windows, but that didn't work. I did a complete reinstall, keeping none of the files(I kept some personal files on a separate harddrive, in case they were somehow interfering, but I still crashed without connecting this.

I can almost recreate a crash by going on twitch.tv. Usually it's this site that makes a crash. I can go to a clip from that site, play a few seconds and I might crash. Or it might be alright, I never know.

I have emptied a can of air in my computer to clean it out. I've made sure all the cords are plugged in correctly. I can shake my desk and my computer doesn't crashes, so I don't think it's a loose connection. Can almost guarantee it.

My system specs are:

• i5 4670k (not OC) with a Corsair Hydro H100i cooler.
    • R9 290 GPU
    • Z97-A MB
    • 2xCorsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz (ram blocks)
    • CX750M power supply
    • Crucial MX100 SSD 256GB
    • + an older harddrive as storage.
    So I've tried cleaning out my computer, reinstalling windows.

I've tried running a Memtest86, as I thought it might also be my ram. Ran it 5 times, no errors popping up.

I've tried this: Several Service Control Manager Issues (Event ID's 7000, 7009, 7011)

I've uninstalled drivers and reinstalled them.

I updated my BIOS drivers as well, as someone wrote a comment once that that might cause it.

I've updated the firmware on my SSD, doesn't cut the trick.

After a crash I've gone into the windows log to see what happens.

I had a crash around 20:08 tonight, and I went to Windows Log->System and it as an error saying "The previous system shutdown at 19:44:29 08-06-2017 was unexpected. But I actually crashed at like 20:08. So in the windows log it says the crash happened 20 minutes
    prior.

This is the crash where my PC just shuts down.

The other crash, where my GPU fan goes nuts, it says it's a power shortage. But I suspect that might also be because I end up having to hold down the power button.

I've also tried to have dump files enabled, but I don't actually get any dump files in the windows folder. I followed these instructions:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

But I still don't get a dump file. I've had both a small memory dump and automatic memory dump enabled, but none of them creates a dump file.

Any suggestions?

NiklasWalther, Feb 18, 2021
  3. dig0 Win User
    BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

4. I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.

Need help analyzing dump file.

If your computer crashes, how can you find out what happened, fix the issue and it prevent it from happening again? You may find the small memory dump file useful in this situation. The small memory dump file contains
    the smallest amount of useful information that could help you identify why your computer crashed. The memory dump file contains the following information:
    • The Stop message, its parameters and other data
    • A list of loaded drivers
    • The processor context (PRCB) for the processor that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (EPROCESS) for the process that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (ETHREAD) for the thread that stopped
    • The Kernel-mode call stack for the thread that stopped
    To create a memory dump file, Windows requires a paging file on the boot volume that is at least 2 megabytes (MB) in size. On computers that are running Microsoft Windows 2000, or a later version of Windows, a new memory
    dump file is created each time that a computer crash may occur. A history of these files is stored in a folder. If a second problem occurs and if Windows creates a second small memory dump file, Windows preserves the previous file. Windows gives each file
    a distinct, date-encoded file name. For example, Mini022900-01.dmp is the first memory dump file that was generated on February 29, 2000. Windows keeps a list of all the small memory dump files in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder.

The small memory dump file can be useful when hard disk space is limited. However, because of the limited information that is included, errors that were not directly caused by the thread that was running at the time of
    the problem may not be discovered by an analysis of this file.

WilliamSuiter1, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.

1. I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing. - Similar Threads - need check DUMP

2. Check Mini Dump files from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check Mini Dump files from my computer: Here is the link:https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArvdNwerffDMiB1OPqzgcRPLbQG-?e=T1PNxvPlease give it a look.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-mini-dump-files-from-my-computer/13afc87f-e843-47be-87bf-840b472a773d
  3. Check Mini Dump files from my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Check Mini Dump files from my computer: Here is the link:https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArvdNwerffDMiB1OPqzgcRPLbQG-?e=T1PNxvPlease give it a look.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-mini-dump-files-from-my-computer/13afc87f-e843-47be-87bf-840b472a773d
  4. Check Mini Dump files from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ejly2siaqlggiy/111721-43625-01.dmp/fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1:...
  6. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  7. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  8. computer crash dump file

9. Why my windows not creating crash dump files?

Why my windows not creating crash dump files?: Hi,I have been getting BSoD and not able to see any memory.dmp / minidumps files in windows folder.Everytime windows crashed/shutdown unexpectedly,it should create a dump file file but that's not happening.I can see errors in event viewer whenever this happens.please refer...
  10. I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.: Please help. I have the file but I don't know how to upload it or check it to see what needs to be repaired so the BSOD stops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-check-a-dump-file-to-see-why-my-computer/538de857-f8ae-4d88-8caa-4312dc28c8fe