Windows 10: I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar

Discus and support I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had setup my mail/calendar with a yahoo account and my outlook email account. But, something went wrong. First I was unable to get any Yahoo mail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffKrieble, May 17, 2022.

1. I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar

I had setup my mail/calendar with a yahoo account and my outlook email account. But, something went wrong. First I was unable to get any Yahoo mail. Then, when I went to remove the account and reinstall it. I saw two Yahoo mail account for the same account. Worse, I now can't delete either of these Yahoo accounts. If I click on account, this is what I see. If I go to click on either Yahoo account I get a popup box which would normally contain settings for the account an/or remove the account which disappears, not allowing me to manage the accounts. I have reset. NG, I have deleted a

:)

JeffKrieble, May 17, 2022

2. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar will not open

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Appreciated the steps you have taken so far to resolve the issue.

• What happens when you try to launch the apps?
    • Do you get any error message/code?
    Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the suggestions by
    Zlatkovicm
    (replied on August 15, 2015) in the following thread and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps just freeze upon opening and Windows store app stopped downloading

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...eze-upon/e4b678f0-a6e7-487c-bf4b-a87f0b8d001e

Step 2: Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. It will scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you better.

Abdul_Malik, May 17, 2022
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 17, 2022
Thema:

I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar

1. I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar - Similar Threads - need circle form

2. Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted: Some, not all, of my emails are appearing with the body of the email showing up in computer coding but the header is being displayed just fine. Also graphics in those affected emails are not displayed. I've gone into Apps & features, selected the mail app, clicked advanced...
  3. Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted: Some, not all, of my emails are appearing with the body of the email showing up in computer coding but the header is being displayed just fine. Also graphics in those affected emails are not displayed. I've gone into Apps & features, selected the mail app, clicked advanced...
  4. I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to circle back on some form of corruption either with user files or mail/calendar: I had setup my mail/calendar with a yahoo account and my outlook email account. But, something went wrong. First I was unable to get any Yahoo mail. Then, when I went to remove the account and reinstall it. I saw two Yahoo mail account for the same account. Worse, I now can't...
  5. how can I change my profile form back to circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I change my profile form back to circle: [ATTACH] need help submitted by /u/KaakaoMaKe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4ezdx/how_can_i_change_my_profile_form_back_to_circle/
  6. How do I change a file back to it's original form?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change a file back to it's original form?: I tried to use a file that's supposed to be kept as a file, but accidently ran it using internet explorer. How do I change it back to just being a file? (this probably makes no sense because I know absolutely nothing about computers, so please be descriptive with the answer)...
  7. Some of my computer files are corrupted I need help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my computer files are corrupted I need help!: I am using windows 10 and when I plug my headphones in nothing happens I have no sound at all. Also in the settings app I can't click on any of the options or type anything in the search bar, the cortana feature is frozen and won't let me type anything and Microsoft edge...
  8. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  9. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  10. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466